Unusual specialties of spirits you've worked with?

The Goetic descriptions of most entities are… absurdly archaic, and while it’s far from impossible to decipher some of their purposes, what are some uses you’ve gotten from spirits you’ve worked with that may not be immediately obvious?

For example: I’ve worked with Belial for school matters. This is pretty commonly known (he has very strong “Pentacle” influence, I’ve found), but it’s still not something explicitly in his original description. And an example of an “obvious” specialty would be Sallos and love.

If there’s another topic like this, I apologize! I wasn’t sure quite what keywords to use but I didn’t find anything myself.

1 Like

The first time i evoked Dantalion(for manipulation matters)nothing happened in the ritual but that night i went to sleep he allowed my recently deceased sister to contact me!! I didn’t even ask for that…she told me she was good! So i guess he would be good for necromancy

2 Likes

He read your subconscious. You missed her and you kinda wanted to speak to her one last time. If theres love involved in any way then spirits like Dantalion can do that for you.

4 Likes

My condolences for your loss by the way.

4 Likes

That’s amazing! I absolutely love working with Dantalion, and it doesn’t surprise me at all that he’d be willing to let you speak to her. I hope that brought you some peace of mind, dude.

2 Likes

In the diversity of specialties of Master Dantalion there is a little revealed and little recorded: The Necromancy that is the magical practice of communicating with the dead. The densest works in pernicious area are developed with their auspices in the cemeteries, from there curses are sent so effective that they manifest themselves in a short time in the life of the objective. In his necromantic capacity his manifestations are multiple and his specialty is taken in occult practice with the help of the shadow of the dead. This is true and real, just fill him up and ask for his license in this gnosis.

1 Like

It did bring piece of mind. My sister was diagnosed with a rare muscle disease and was dead within a year…it was awful. It was so touching the way she appeared to me…full face of makeup and all, smiling…what was really unique i normally see only black/white in my third eye…well i saw a angel pick her up and take her up into sky blue clouds…and what was really cool…and then i or she was actually in the ocean swimming with dolphins!!! I"ve never had such a vivid experience…love Dantalion

4 Likes