Unusual Omens

The weirdest thing happened to me, last night. Around 1:05 I was on the call with a potential love interest and I was on the porch. All of sudden, the call hangs up and the laptop starts acting up. I hear a voice in my head.

“Don’t trust them, protect yourself.”

I ask if he means Lilith and my beautiful succubus. He says no, repeating himself, and my dragon my spirit animal, Cody, flies down and tells me that he is right.

A few minutes later, I am in the house and locked the door. I ask my succubus who told me this and they told me Father aka Lucifer.

Does anybody know what this could mean?

1 Like

Dude they literally told you… what do you not understand about it?

2 Likes

@Everblue
I’m trying to figure out who is them.

2 Likes

Them…would be Lucifer? And I think he’s trying to keep you from trusting this potential love interest.

1 Like

You shouldn’t trust new friends and very old ones which you had no contact for long time and now they re-make this contact. In your close future it might make some problems… just avoid it :slight_smile:

Not that I say it… just my cards :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Alrighty thank you

1 Like

No problem and good luck :slight_smile:
Remember that spirits knows much more than us.

Don’t make my mistakes and listen to them ^^

3 Likes

Like others already said I would think the love interest is not to be trusted and others around you or her… new friends etc anyone that feels suspicious to you. Trust your feelings! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Alrighty! Thank you!