Unsuccessful pacts

Oups!! i just corrected that part about Clauneck because it wasn’t succesful, but i must say i wasn’t quite specific on what i wanted when i invoked him (unsuccessfully), but today i’v waited for his planetary hour before doing sigil magic to make a detailed request. I still have no sign from Dantalion but yes paying before won’t hurt me and i already have an idea that he might like. Please let us know if things happened as you expected them.
Thanks for the input Elle :slight_smile:

be focused!
Clauneck always delivers! but he doen’t give cash, he gives job opportunities to make cash.
i’ll keep you guys posted… Duke Dantalion wants real respect and dedication.

5 Likes

I have a question how do you give public recognition? Do you put his sigil in public areas? I have heard other say that they did that and I never knew what they ment by that.

2 Likes

Elle is right, if it’s done respectfully it should be well appreciated by the Demon too :slight_smile:

1 Like

what i mean by public recognition is exactly what i am doing here.

Telling you guys how my requests were granted and emphasizing the fact that each demon , and gods have an amazing power that we can tap in because we are them, we are the Gods and Goddesses.

public recognition is also writting a blog about the demon, making a youtube video, a podcast, or an article about the demon you worked with so other people want to work with him to, or people searching for solution on the internet find us chatting here :wink:

in certain cases i tell people in need about the demons i work with, i demystify the “evil” so that random people can work with demons respectfully without even practicing a precise path

you see?

1 Like

Hope Dantalion likes it.

1 Like

cocoa or whatever, you don’t need to actually hear him speak to you for him to help. there are coincidences that can occur to instead show you the spell has resulted in magic aiding you. I personally would like to have a more personal interaction as well though.

Hey, you misunderstood the subject. An answer from the entity here means its feedback about what have been requested, it’s not necessarily hearing at a voice. Believe me, i started to hear THEM (screaming and saying my name for a reason i knew) a while ago before being in this path and it’s a basic example compared to what i experienced.

Do any of you know how to summon a demon/ancientgod/spirit from a alternate universe/different dimension/ time dilated/ place to help banish the spirit inside me. A spirit that actually likes me coming from a different universe.

?please reply will really help

Yes, what I’m about to say can be a temporary or permanent solution and it’s based on my Chr…tian background to cast this demon out of your environment, you can invoke the blood of Christ and/or read the Bible don’t focus on one part of the book or memorizing a number of a chapter before reading it, you can just open the book and read the chapter/verse you see and feel the most. You can do it before going to bed. Another solution would be to invoke the archangel Michael, he can easily cast the demon if you ask him to do it.

Ok thanks

1 Like

Those parts of the Bible must talk about the story of the Christ.

Yea I used to be a devoured Christian I got baptised and I had the spirit in me as a christian

Devoted

It didn’t work for me I’m thinking about being a magician, I never summoned Michael ima evoke him. Thanks for the advice

Also, the spirit take advantage of your religion when it possess you. If you have a religion the spirit will eat fear out of you and get more powerful. Mostly because the make belief fictional theory of hell, I know its not real because humans are mortal and spirits can’t be harmed.

1 Like

The coincidences could take days to show up or longer depending on your goal. Once I asked for a specific job in a ritual and got a phone call in the middle of it for an interview, but some of them have taken years to show up because of the complexity of that which I asked for. My best advice, which I learned from Koetting, is to be firm in your intent and then let it go. Don’t worry about finding the coincidences too much.

However, if you don’t want to wait use tarot or some other form of divination like runes.

1 Like

Most of them are ch…tians out of fear, the religious process to cast a demon can be longer or even take forever because some spirits won’t leave like that and think you belong them. The best solution indeed would be to join the left hand path/ to accept that this spirit is in your life for a reason by treating him as a friend or just ignore him if possible while strengthening yourself in the path, i realised that building a relationship with higher entities can change almost every aspect of our lives, after all why should we be their enemies if their stronger than us, things changes if we’re in the right side.

Yea but this enitie have pure hatred for me, I’ve done nothing but be nice to him. Ill just ignore him. He gets mad when I do that though. He makes me breath more constantly and moves around in my body more.