Unsuccessful for 6 years, need help

That’s EXACTLY what I was doing the very first (and only time) I ever experienced the vibrations. I thought to myself I’ll just let my mind wander and watch where it goes, and after a while I was vibrating violently, though not really, it was weird haha

Work with Bathin! Give him an offering of a bunch of herbs and He ask him to show you how in your dreams… He will give you a rude awakening lol. Thats how I finally learned how to astral Project. Tell him I said Hi if you use him!

I’ve been wanting to work with Bathin! I am currently homeless, I don’t have a whole lot to offer atm, mostly I’ve been offering other people’s energy vampirically drained lmfaio

Does fasting not make you so hungry you can’t think of anything else though?!

[quote=“Illustrious, post:24, topic:3553”]Does fasting not make you so hungry you can’t think of anything else though?![/quote]Only if you fast for a day or so. If you fast for three days or more, the hunger pangs tend to go away, especially if you are drinking copious amounts of water, as you should be.

Okay thank you for this good advice. I have read in a number of places that fasting can greatly enhance one’s magical abilities.

I should put aside my fear of being hungry and just put this to the test…

Offer Bathin, Astral and Etheric Herbs.

I’m going to give this a go too, as AP has been one of my challenges.

[quote=“Illustrious, post:26, topic:3553”]Okay thank you for this good advice. I have read in a number of places that fasting can greatly enhance one’s magical abilities.

I should put aside my fear of being hungry and just put this to the test…[/quote]

After about 6 years of trying to Ap… fasting and working out to exhaustion worked best for me…When i use to cut weights for fights i would do it almost 2-3x every fight (which was good considering i couldn’t do it before)… especially after a couple days with only 1 meal… and i would workout to exhaustion… Then i would go home lay in bed and stare at the ceiling and it would just happen without trying… Most times it felt like i didn’t even close my eyes and i was out of body walking through my house

Hardest part for me is my attention keeps going back to the physical. It goes back to check if things are matching up with the descriptions I’ve read.

Then there’s times that I’ll experience something (example- see a very vivid image) and I’ll try to hold it, but I end up trying too hard and my vision will switch from 3rd eye to the physical eyes… and it’s such a slight bit of attention that screws it up, almost like just acknowledging it is too much.

(Uh-oh! Personal experience ahead)
This is why, I believe, things used to be so clear.
I thought it was just my imagination. That I was playing pretend.
Now I know differently, I’m taking it too seriously and ending up with shitty reception… and I have no idea how to go back, but stay in this world.

[quote=“ani_cat_candy, post:29, topic:3553”]Hardest part for me is my attention keeps going back to the physical. It goes back to check if things are matching up with the descriptions I’ve read.

Then there’s times that I’ll experience something (example- see a very vivid image) and I’ll try to hold it, but I end up trying too hard and my vision will switch from 3rd eye to the physical eyes… and it’s such a slight bit of attention that screws it up, almost like just acknowledging it is too much.[/quote]

The hardest part is the most important part. Obviously you need to work on holding your attention without wandering. Practice that, and things will happen for you.

[quote=“Illustrious, post:15, topic:3553”][quote=“Yuri, post:14, topic:3553”][quote=“Illustrious, post:11, topic:3553”]I was thinking more along the lines of rituals or spiritual exercises I can do, or even any spirits who can blast the calcification out for me.

Seeing as I’m homeless right now, my choice of foods is limited to what is offered to me for free on a daily basis from the various charity organizations I attend.

@Yuri, that is one of the many methods I have attempted, to remain aware of the shifts in consciousness as I fall deeper in to relaxation. I always reach a point in which I can no longer really feel anything, body goes completely numb, and that’s where I stay, every time.

The first time I EVER attempted APing, I had no idea what to expect. I just lied down thinking that if I just keep thinking and allowing my mind to go in whatever direction it happens to take, basically let my mind drift, I can remain conscious while my body falls asleep. I started “vibrating” and that scared the hell out of me as I realized my body was still completely still but I could feel incredibly strong vibrations. The next day I researched the vibrations and realized I was like right on the cusp of being able to leave the body.

I tried again the next night anticipating the vibrations, and I’ve NEVER been able to achieve them again since.[/quote]

So you’ve never been able to get there again? How far do you get? Do you reach sleep paralysis? What’s the state of your mind at that point? How long do you try?[/quote]

As I said, I get to the point where my body becomes completely numb, and that’s where I stay. I have no idea if I reach sleep paralysis, how do I even tell? Usually the state of my mind is trying to focus on staying relaxed, or performing energy movement throughout my body, pulling energy in on the inhale and out through the crown chakra, and pulling energy down through the crown chakra and out of feet on the exhale.

Eventually I get absolutely frustrated, after an hour and a half or so, I get so annoyed that I can’t focus fully, can’t get the vibrations again. Sometimes I try to bring the vibrations on by thinking about them and trying to feel the way they shook me and stuff.

But yeah, I basically get held up in the state where my mind is numb. The difference between trying to AP and sleeping is when I’m falling asleep I don’t think of anything in particular, I just relax. When I’m trying to AP I am trying to have the body fall asleep while remaining conscious[/quote]

Don’t try too hard to remain conscious–it should be like your barely hanging on–kind of like watching a move when you’re really tired. You’re aware, but you’re not really thinking about shit, or if you are, it is under the surface, not right up front. It’s more like your a spectator–just being aware of what is going on, but nothing more than that.

According to Robert Bruce this sexual energy is just a fraction of the kundalini power.He says that kundalini can even kill you if it’s raised completely and will burn everything on it’s way up,transforming the liquids into gas and steam until it reaches the crown chakra.Then if you survive from this,your perception will change for ever but if you’re not ready it can lead you to madness and psychosis

The energies should be understood before one manipulates them. If one is not ready for these energies, they could drain there whole Chakra energies, leaving them open for dense entities to connect to… leading to possession. But if one can understand and use these energies properly, they shall know when exactly they can manipulate them to their best abilities.

Not understanding these energies is like a white man running down a black ghetto with a sign on himself saying ‘I hate blacks’ without understanding the tension between blacks and whites… The moral of that short story (lol) is that you are opening yourself up things you do not understand and can become very very vulnerable to the point of no return…

Control your understanding of mental/physical energies and overcome all the disadvantages of vulnerability. Do not just walk down the black path, with a sign saying, ‘coming and take my life’… Overcome.