Unsuccessful for 6 years, need help

At this point, after 6 long years of unsuccessfully being able to AP, I’m looking for a demon or angel whom I can evoke or invoke to request help in this endeavour. Or even better, automate the process by pushing me out of body.

Somebody mentioned the demon Bathin can help

[quote=“SinisterShadow, post:4, topic:3461”]BATHIN!
holy crap I could not astral project until I started working with him, he is amazing. I will tell you I woke up almost spinning in mid air. It was terrifying I could barely take it. Will work with him again to get better.[/quote]

one thing i will say,is i think you are projecting when you dream, just its not vivid due tothe possibility of a over calcified pineal gland, clean this gland then you will have more success.

[quote=“Titan, post:2, topic:3553”]one thing i will say,is i think you are projecting when you dream, just its not vivid due tothe possibility of a over calcified pineal gland, clean this gland then you will have more success.[/quote] Ya know this might really be so since when I do a third eye meditation I have lucid dreams…mmm food for thought

I was successful (once only) with Ant’harratu, but I can’t remember if I evoked him or just charged the sigil. It was the best projection I have ever had, very vivid and easy to control. Unfortunately, it was too short, but when I got back into my body I remembered everything.

Have you tried this website? http://school.obe4u.com
you can download their manual for free and there are many that vouch for its effectiveness. I had some success with it myself, but for some reasons I couldn’t stick with it. I am definitely going to give it another try someday.

i think diet is the key.fasting can raise your vibrations high enough.we all go to the astral when we sleep.we just can’t remember it.and this is because the incompatible vibrations of the astral and the physical body…
fasting can raise your vibrational field so it can much your astral body…
you can try with the intent to remember your travel.there is no need for trying to astral project because this is a fact…i hope you understand what i’m trying to say.
you’re already astral projecting every night.now you have to find a way to remember it.

ka-fucking-boom!

[quote=“Illustrious, post:1, topic:3553”]At this point, after 6 long years of unsuccessfully being able to AP, I’m looking for a demon or angel whom I can evoke or invoke to request help in this endeavour. Or even better, automate the process by pushing me out of body.

Somebody mentioned the demon Bathin can help

[quote=“SinisterShadow, post:4, topic:3461”]BATHIN!
holy crap I could not astral project until I started working with him, he is amazing. I will tell you I woke up almost spinning in mid air. It was terrifying I could barely take it. Will work with him again to get better.[/quote][/quote]bro i hear that the olympic spirit (phul) have the best techniques for astral projection,mepsitahl on the other hand can be very helpful evoke them they both are females.

How do I cleanse my chakras, especially pineal gland?

While eating and living differently will have an effect it is really more of a booster than anything else. Don’t get too caught up in the whole Pineal thing, you can have lucid dreams or a projection tonight, if you play your cards right.

Try becoming more aware of what happens when you go to bed. Lie in bed and explore how consciousness shifts. DO NOT SLEEP, yet be very sleepy. It holds the key to consciously working with these states of expression, which is in the end, all they are. Just you exploring your consciousness differently. You are basically saying you’re old enough to stay up and observe who you really are. Think of it like that and refuse the old, the new way must come forth.

1 Like

Sun Gazing is the best way, may be a little long (9 months) but the benefits are amazing.
This website lists the benefits near the bottom, and of course has the how to’s.

[url=http://cybermikan-worldsungazingmovement.weebly.com/sungazing–benefits.html]http://cybermikan-worldsungazingmovement.weebly.com/sungazing--benefits.html[/url]

If youre looking for a much faster way, utilize green superfoods. The best would be Blue green algae. there is also, chlorella, spirulina, and wheat grass. All of these superfoods pull heavy metals(flouride, mercury, etc.) out of the body and cleanse it.

But its also on your part to change your diet, try to steer towards alkali foods, drink clean water(reverse osmosis, distilled).

Btw i have actually done sun gazing, my vision has improved. its the liberal media that says you’ll go blind, dont believe those sons o bitches.

If you have any questions pm me.

I was thinking more along the lines of rituals or spiritual exercises I can do, or even any spirits who can blast the calcification out for me.

Seeing as I’m homeless right now, my choice of foods is limited to what is offered to me for free on a daily basis from the various charity organizations I attend.

@Yuri, that is one of the many methods I have attempted, to remain aware of the shifts in consciousness as I fall deeper in to relaxation. I always reach a point in which I can no longer really feel anything, body goes completely numb, and that’s where I stay, every time.

The first time I EVER attempted APing, I had no idea what to expect. I just lied down thinking that if I just keep thinking and allowing my mind to go in whatever direction it happens to take, basically let my mind drift, I can remain conscious while my body falls asleep. I started “vibrating” and that scared the hell out of me as I realized my body was still completely still but I could feel incredibly strong vibrations. The next day I researched the vibrations and realized I was like right on the cusp of being able to leave the body.

I tried again the next night anticipating the vibrations, and I’ve NEVER been able to achieve them again since.

A website forum i use to be on offered a ritual called Azazels Third Eye Psychic Surgery. They said he can open and activate it once he performs the act. My guess is give it a try.

Satanandsuns.com is the website, this is where you can find the ritual, but i wouldnt suggest paying for it $500, but its also for those who CANT evoke;) so if you can then, voila, problem solved!

1 Like

I agree, all dreams are AP.

According to the Castaneda model, there is a cocoon like energy body of glowy filaments, with one really bright spot which moves around as your awareness moves around. Normal awareness is a habitual position of this bright spot.

According to the books, when you dream, that bright spot wanders out out of it’s habitual position. The farther it moves, the stranger the dream.

Clarity of the dream is then a quality of how well you can stay on that new position. He described the two main skills of a sorcerer as moving the assemblage point, and holding it on new positions.

If you want to feel yourself leaving your body, meditate right before bed. Do that every night and it will happen within a few months. But that too is just a dream.

[quote=“Illustrious, post:11, topic:3553”]I was thinking more along the lines of rituals or spiritual exercises I can do, or even any spirits who can blast the calcification out for me.

Seeing as I’m homeless right now, my choice of foods is limited to what is offered to me for free on a daily basis from the various charity organizations I attend.

@Yuri, that is one of the many methods I have attempted, to remain aware of the shifts in consciousness as I fall deeper in to relaxation. I always reach a point in which I can no longer really feel anything, body goes completely numb, and that’s where I stay, every time.

The first time I EVER attempted APing, I had no idea what to expect. I just lied down thinking that if I just keep thinking and allowing my mind to go in whatever direction it happens to take, basically let my mind drift, I can remain conscious while my body falls asleep. I started “vibrating” and that scared the hell out of me as I realized my body was still completely still but I could feel incredibly strong vibrations. The next day I researched the vibrations and realized I was like right on the cusp of being able to leave the body.

I tried again the next night anticipating the vibrations, and I’ve NEVER been able to achieve them again since.[/quote]

So you’ve never been able to get there again? How far do you get? Do you reach sleep paralysis? What’s the state of your mind at that point? How long do you try?

[quote=“Yuri, post:14, topic:3553”][quote=“Illustrious, post:11, topic:3553”]I was thinking more along the lines of rituals or spiritual exercises I can do, or even any spirits who can blast the calcification out for me.

I tried again the next night anticipating the vibrations, and I’ve NEVER been able to achieve them again since.[/quote]

So you’ve never been able to get there again? How far do you get? Do you reach sleep paralysis? What’s the state of your mind at that point? How long do you try?[/quote]

As I said, I get to the point where my body becomes completely numb, and that’s where I stay. I have no idea if I reach sleep paralysis, how do I even tell? Usually the state of my mind is trying to focus on staying relaxed, or performing energy movement throughout my body, pulling energy in on the inhale and out through the crown chakra, and pulling energy down through the crown chakra and out of feet on the exhale.

Eventually I get absolutely frustrated, after an hour and a half or so, I get so annoyed that I can’t focus fully, can’t get the vibrations again. Sometimes I try to bring the vibrations on by thinking about them and trying to feel the way they shook me and stuff.

But yeah, I basically get held up in the state where my mind is numb. The difference between trying to AP and sleeping is when I’m falling asleep I don’t think of anything in particular, I just relax. When I’m trying to AP I am trying to have the body fall asleep while remaining conscious

Generally when you reach sleep paralysis from a meditative state it’s like a blanket of energy falling over you, warm and fuzzy yet strangely desensitizing, also all of the sudden you become aware of a certain shift. Now you could test it of course, by trying to move a limb, but it is a bit risky because if you’re not as deep in the state as you hoped you’ll now go back even more to physical awareness. A pinky is often safe, if it refuses to move yet you feel an energetic wall sensation you’re there. At this point chakra’s will likely be spinning, you’ll feel vibrations and your breath will be very small and loud to the ears.

I used to do exactly what you did, meditate for 45 minutes and get bored and start exploring things like energy or forcefully trying to project out through will (never once worked), see through my eyes, visualize things etc etc. I found that while I learned some good stuff it was all very mental, often halting my descent or worse, bringing me back into the more wakeful frequencies.

My advice would be to stop trying so hard and stop exploring. Enter the state you describe, get in as deep as you can. Then state to yourself three times with as much intent as you can that you will experience a lucid dream or OBE and drop it. All of it. Go to sleep. This is how my girlfriend reached a lucid dream in under a week, it worked because she had zero expectations and wasn’t even sure if it existed at all. Pressure is a killer when doing things like this, explore ways to relieve yourself of it. Also try and be flexible, what works for others might not work for you. I fumbled with Robert Bruce’s methods for months until I finally conceded and started following my instinct, I’m not saying he teaches poor techniques, just that sometimes you need to go your own way and follow that inner voice we all have.

Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=“Illustrious, post:15, topic:3553”][quote=“Yuri, post:14, topic:3553”][quote=“Illustrious, post:11, topic:3553”]I was thinking more along the lines of rituals or spiritual exercises I can do, or even any spirits who can blast the calcification out for me.

So you’ve never been able to get there again? How far do you get? Do you reach sleep paralysis? What’s the state of your mind at that point? How long do you try?[/quote]

As I said, I get to the point where my body becomes completely numb, and that’s where I stay. I have no idea if I reach sleep paralysis, how do I even tell? Usually the state of my mind is trying to focus on staying relaxed, or performing energy movement throughout my body, pulling energy in on the inhale and out through the crown chakra, and pulling energy down through the crown chakra and out of feet on the exhale.

Eventually I get absolutely frustrated, after an hour and a half or so, I get so annoyed that I can’t focus fully, can’t get the vibrations again. Sometimes I try to bring the vibrations on by thinking about them and trying to feel the way they shook me and stuff.

But yeah, I basically get held up in the state where my mind is numb. The difference between trying to AP and sleeping is when I’m falling asleep I don’t think of anything in particular, I just relax. When I’m trying to AP I am trying to have the body fall asleep while remaining conscious[/quote]

I was stuck at the same level for even longer. I’ve told you several times now, but visionary travel is the way to go. It’s the easiest thing I’ve ever learned in the occult, and it serves the same purpose as astral projection.

Still haven’t gotten anywhere with this =/

Can you tell me about Visionary Travel?

I have come across an Astral Travel method that I think will work best for me.

I attempted it last night and fell asleep - I count this as a success. It is said that if you fall asleep during your practice, you’re on the right track. A successful AP being your body shutting down while the mind remains awake.

I am now totally aware that my failure is due to my difficulty with remaining focused. I have a short attention span and my mind wanders without me even being conscious of it.

So I’ll be lying with my eyes closed, focusing on the dark of the inside of my eyelids and viewing it as if it is a 3D space, and then giving my undivided attention to the colours and shapes that begin to appear after a while. My mind wanders and I start to think about things… Then after a while, it dawns on me that I’m no longer focussed, and I need to re-center my vision and still my mind.

I am quite sure with continued practice I will gradually be able to sweep away intrusive thoughts more quickly, retain focus, and more quickly recognize when I have actually lost focus!

The most annoying part is that as I said, my mind wanders, and I haven’t even realized this is happening for a while, and then I’m like OH YEAH I’m supposed to be focusing on behind my eyelids!

Let your mind wander, just watch as it does so. :wink: