Unofficial Forum Tutorials Directory -- beginners look here!

5 Likes

Just gonna dump a few things that might be helpful to people.

Pretty self-explanatory.

Useful if you need healing from doing a stupid and throwing your entire flow out of whack.

Just some food for thought if you have interesting experiences that contradict things youā€™ve read, or a lesson about the reliability of other people telling their own ā€˜spirit storiesā€™.

4 Likes

Why didnā€™t the demon do as I asked?

5 Likes

Iā€™m bumping this, will delete this reply later but we have a lot of new folks here recently who may enjoy reading the tutorials, and remember folks if you have a method that you know delivers results, consider writing a tutorial and then adding the link to this list. :+1:

9 Likes

Not really a tutotial, but may be helpful.

8 Likes

Bumping this with an awesome new post: :woman_mage:

5 Likes

Did you know making servitors can be dangerous and cruel if you donā€™t do it right?

3 Likes

Maybe Iā€™m being unnecessarily soft for putting in a command word instead of a kill switch. Iā€™ve never made simple servitors, I just jumped into making my childhood imaginary friend come alive. He was like the older brother I never had and he was the first servitor I made :laughing:

1 Like

Well, i just know of the Golem and the Immortal Jew,
when it comes to warnings about not leaving your servitors unemployed wandering.

The other tale,
would be the Sorcererā€™s apprentice,
but that one i normally reference towards banishing after evocation,
and not evoking what you canā€™t banish. :wink:

2 Likes

How to cancel a spell (mod edit: text added for search)

2 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

How to use a poppet or doll to perform a binding:

Same threadā€¦ how to do a honey jar or sweetening spell:

6 Likes
5 Likes

Extensive collection of BALG tutorials into a coherent course by @C.Kendall

4 Likes
1 Like

4 Likes