(Unofficial) BALG Forum Perv-Off ~ Share Your Kinky Sex Magick! :)

Name the kinkiest shit you have ever done, in the name of magick? :sparkling_heart: :sunglasses:

I “submit” (lawl) this reply as a sample of deviancy, and name some incestuous spiritual gangbangs as my sample of extra weird de luxe:

Get your perv on fellow BALG motherfuckers! :thumbsup:

27 Likes

"She woke up slowly, choking from the large red ball gag already in her mouth - her eyes, covered in bright fetishistic makeup, opened finally to see the bright light above her.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

Later, came the cocks, the fingers, even the piss, and the endless chanting of affirmations sweet and wild, wicked, as they tested her limits, and brought her to the apex of receptive goddess power."

(I mean fuck I dunno you guys, what does it take to get thread fired up, next thing “I was a simple donkey living in Jerusalem, when I first felt the love of what they call, a man. But let me tell you my story of hay, and occasional carrots, my only treat…”)

PERV OFF

No laming out. :stuck_out_tongue:

27 Likes

You out kinked Belial, so I’d say you got a lot of us beat :laughing:

13 Likes

I guess thats where I leave off. Piss? (I don’t understand that side in sex games, it doesn’t even feel sexual in the slightest to me).

My biggest perviest moment. I giggled when I saw a naked pussy and my sex position was Missionary =)

7 Likes

Honestly, choking is pretty regular around here. Its rarer for either my partner or I NOT to be choked, scratched or bit than it is for us to be.

5 Likes

Hmmm for me probably when i was working with Lilith, working out some of my anger at men. Invoking her and becoming her vessel then going cruising/hunting for men in semi public crusing grounds and offering there spark/seed as offerings, via incubus /succubus style lol.

12 Likes

I have been known to use a hard orgasm to seal sigil magick.

9 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

I have yet ti try sex magick but i have fucked some demons or entities that kind of placed themselves over my partner…not sure how to describe it. I’ve only asked my partner twice if they noticed anything different and I explained what happened. They said they did notice so maybe it is a sort of possession?
The first time it happened I was 19, took some acid and E, went home and fucked Satan. Red body, with the horns and all ahahaha
The next times were years later with my current partner… Idk who these entities are. They have like black, shadowy bodies. I think at least once it was Asmodeus. Demon in human form, demon with his horns, succibi, I don’t care. I loooove.

13 Likes

A bit of background: I dream and then suddenly become lucid then when i realize i’m aware I evoke beings into the dream.

I evoked Satan. He was training me and it somehow escalated into sexy wrestling. I heard a ripping noise and then I looked and realized he had ripped off his pants and his long dick was flopping back and forth. He bent me over, grabbed one half of the fabric and tied it around my eyes like a blindfold.

He put his hand on my root chakra and said he wanted my energy as payment for what I had asked him to do. He was going to stop me from orgasiming and let the energy build and take it later. He started to fuck me in the ass his cock reaching every sensitive spot perfectly. I screamed with pleasure and he shoved a piece of the torn garment in my mouth. His voice was low “not yet”.

His thrusts became harder and slower and I felt as if he was torturing me not letting me cum. I thought I was going to die if I couldnt release. Finally he seemed satisfied and released me and turned me over and a wave of red hot energy exploded from me and I forced it outwards into him.

He smiled and left. I laid there and sensed a large presense watching me. At the time I didn’t know it was Belial. He looked down at me and left.

29 Likes

Yeah, I haven’t really done sex magick except once, and immediately after that I was granted a nightmare from the planetary spirit I was trying to do something with magickally… Admittedly it was a stupid thing to attempt and I was very tired when I thought of it, so I didn’t hear the warning bells I would have.

6 Likes

Damn that’s really fucking hot
Note to self: stop reading balg when you’re supposed to work.

18 Likes

@Lady_Eva woke up feeling extra saucy today!

I once had a girl who was into magick ask me to completely dominate her. So I went on amazon and bought a few things. I placed a gag ball in her mouth, and took my belt off, wrapping it around her neck using it as a means of choking from behind. Placing a leash on her and making her follow me as I walked backward to the kitchen with the hot pink gag ball still in her mouth and her blonde hair covering her eyes, telling her to remove the gag ball and suck my cock to climax. The Magick, Belial was laughing the whole time… Totally felt his presence which never happens when I’m having sex.

Good Thread, work just got better :slight_smile:

13 Likes

I am trying to do this so badly!!!

Can I ask you if perform Magickal workings in your dream to manifest? It seems like common sense that if we tap into our subconscious during meditation to perform magick, the power of performing the working while asleep should be just as or more powerful.

5 Likes

Yes I do magick in my sleep. I can’t control when I start to lucid dream. I will just suddenly, randomly become Lucid and if I am quick enough. If you know a spirit very well you can ask them to come visit you in a dream.

It seems like something that is just taking practice for me. I am becoming lucid more and more often

7 Likes

Jelly.

3 Likes

Finally a Scorpio topic. The most sexually magick ive accomplished is when i made a sigil for sitri. I preformed the ritual and made it clear i only wanted sex from my ex babymama and that sitri could also join in if he/she wanted to. So i made a bottle of certain ingredients lol. And i put the sigil in my pants :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. When she came over lets say it took some work but after the first kiss. Boogie woogie

5 Likes

This is pretty neat! :smiley:

9 Likes

I think it causes you to channel your sexual energy elsewhere instead of just in your genitals? I think Pony Girls sound pretty hot =)

4 Likes

walks in and looks around

o.o

<<

@.@

slowly backs out

20 Likes

oh no don’t leave!

Dracula’s babes chime in, motioning you too their area of sexy repose “Join us! Join Usssss!”

11 Likes