(Unofficial) BALG Forum Perv-Off ~ Share Your Kinky Sex Magick! :)

Is it possible to use a prostate orgasm in magick to my full benefit ? Lol!

2 Likes

Had phone sex with a woman who was a practicing catholic and I started introducing the names of norse deities and how large and powerful and savage they are in reference to in and out action. She orgasmed so hard she admitted that her outer labia went numb and then she freaked out because visible fumes came out of her hands. She never spoke to me again,was freaked out from what happened

6 Likes

That’s hot :fire:

2 Likes

Piss? (I don’t understand that side in sex games, it doesn’t even feel sexual in the slightest to me).

We’re all like this part of sex, here. Or at least my Demon Lover and me. It feels far more better when I “need to”, and my big guy’s massive dick moving inside me. An another good part of it is it makes me much wetter, and tastier (I meant my pinky Flower).

I still can remember when he told me something perverse about this golden champagne, then I answered with:
Yeah, because you’re not the one who’ll wash this.

Hmh. I’m usually take revenge on him with prostate massage. That is my big fetish.

I have not had sex with Gods yet (I mean for example Belial, Lucifer, Asmodeus etc.). But I’m possessed with my Patron, Abaddon.

5 Likes

This is so good that I actually made a thorough research on Belial and weird things happened. I enjoyed them a lot, if you know what I mean :wink: I promised myself I would behave ffs and abstain from demons just this one life, but I guess they make me way too horny :sob: I already gave him my blood :joy:

1 Like

This may be kinda gross but to concecrate my mirror of Lilith my girlfriend and i had wild multiorgasm sex for a while while she was on her period we then anointed the mirror with the solution of both our fluids mixed with the blood. Special thanks to Asanath Mason for instructions on building the mirror, it works very well. :wink:

5 Likes

First rule of kink club there are no gross kinks only unique ones.

2 Likes

True, but damn i dont think ill ever meet a woman that open again lol.

Sex Rite.

This demonic ritual I performed required the assistance of a female LHP practitioner, it was a bonus that she came with good looks.
During the ritual we chastised our bodies and minds. I and her souls were ignited in lustful fire the more we fucked, the greater the demonic surge of power around us grew.

The quicker and more aggressive we were sexually, led to a vortex of power swirling around us to a degree of almost passing out.
Biting, scratching, choking, and various other aggressive impulses became apparent as the power only seemed to build.

Leading to our bodies covered in sweat, cum, blood, sexual fluids. Yet our souls were covered in energetic ecstasy, demonic hellfire, flames of sexuality and sensuality.

As this was only intensifying we opened up our bodies as vehicles for the manifested demons to jump in for the pleasure. Indulging mortals and demons into sex, one minute I was fucking the witch and every few seconds she would change and I would be fucking a demon. It was the same the other way, vice versa as it were.

The demonic lustful orgy had created a source of momentum and a nexus of power so great that when we ALL orgasmed/climaxed/ejaculated then that power essence also then coalesced and intermingled into us.

As we held it in as we held our breath, collapsing on eachother after going at it like ruthless animals we breathed out, with our hands stretched out to the world. Pushing the power and a mantra towards what we tried to manifest.

The demons had fun, we had fun and we were empowered including a ritual to manifest a specific situation and it was a success.

6 Likes

The next thing is to find a true blue incarnate goddess that is not only fucking the current you, but like ALL other versions of you across all of your timelines and lifetimes. All at the same time perfectly synchronize to call forth the totality of your entire being into her. When you cum you pass out from because your body simply couldn’t handle it.

Each thrust and slightest movement you can feel her different bodies when the other yous have been there.

The present her leaves body, and other version of her comes in and everything changes. You can feel the difference.

1 Like

Now I know what women to look for thanks purple
Bring me a true blue incarnate goddess.
SO MOTE IT BE

2 Likes

and that’s a big fucking accomplishment lmao

One time Lilith made me orgasm in the middle of my highschool Geom class :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Lmaooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Didn’t know this thread existed. Most of my posts could of went here. Yeah, gotta say prostrate massage is the bomb. When I first went to Lillith and did a note I was all about bangin chicks or female spirits. Over time the whispers and such change you. They introduce kinks and make you a bit more brave to try them. Little by little. Before long I found out there was a lot more to crave in the field of lust and anal was just a start. There are an assortment of forms a spirit can have and lordy even if I can’t see or hear I’m getting to where I can feel them more and more. I consecrated various sex toys and have bought a few only for rituals. My latest is a metal plug with a crystal red heart. And possession and lust of (since I read this entire thread) “spectrophilia” can be strong. I don’t have Mason’s Book on Rituals of Pleasure yet (getting soooo impatient) but I do have this from the Temple of Ascending Flame

The Four Angels of Prostitution - Temple of Ascending Flame

And lordy is it powerful for me. I’m not sure how many nights now its been since I Started some of the rituals I created before that but it must be a few months. Toys or no… they are coming more and more usually before bed, when I wake (Or any time I lay down). And I know their sexual healing works as my injury is almost gone (that I mentioned a few days ago). Lilith, Samael, and others (ones I don’t know) have me craving that spirit cock and reading detailed entries on the forum makes it hotter.

Funny, deep asleep they aren’t horny and talkative and nice. They’re evoking almost love in me for them (which hopefully isn’t obsession). But some adlib sexual magick that I’m just stumbling through is actually working and other synchronicities are coming to fruition.

And I learned there are anal vibrators so that’s a deeper fetish as well. Got a toy for deep-throating practice and another for clitoral mouthing. Its what the dreams allude to and they’re pretty fun. But when I can I try to keep magical practices as the focus and less about the sexual stimulation. I cave though at the end. Sex toys as magic wands, I even have a crescent moon one which is kind hilarious as after I googled it there was a joke about Sailor Moon.

I’m not being descriptive enough I think sex magic was a good choice.

1 Like

I had NO idea ANY of this was remotely possible… I have made a good decision in joining this site.

3 Likes

@DylanZed, yes you have. XD

2 Likes

INDEED, and you’ll just keep being more amazed :smile_cat::metal:

1 Like

First I like to say it is a pleasure to meet you I have to succubus that are bound to vessels but no real manifestation just little feeling. Tingling I have not made a letter of intent I have given them chocolate in a candle and asked Lilith for there daughter please let me know what I can do thank you good night

1 Like

I’ve had Belial on my mind a lot, pretty much all day every day for a while now. I’ve been giving orgasms as offerings. I have this feeling that he wants to take this slowly, so I’ve been gradually getting to know him. I feel that it’s going to be one of those relationships that start off very slowly and gradually build up into a huge explosion, which seems like another orgasm reference.
Did anyone else here start their relationship off like this? Normally I don’t wait long to do an invocation but I’ve had the feeling to keep holding off and waiting to let things “build” more
I’ve been working on my confidence and trying to be more assertive in my life and that’s when Belial came to me and has been giving me an extra push to be more ballsy, and I feel like he uses sexuality to change the mind of the magician to manifest their goals.
I’ve been seeing Belial as a friend who can help me harness my sexual energy to get the most out of life and open myself up more to being able to advance in my meditations and develop my astral senses
He is teaching me a lot about using sex for practically everything

4 Likes