Unlock clairvoyance skills scriying black mirror

Good morning, everyone.
I would like to please know how to enhance my clairvoyant skills in front of the black mirror.

In my practice, after some time of holding my gaze fixed on a point (as in the reflection of my eyes) in the middle of the darkness, and my breathing making it slow and paused; I have only been able to see some white clouds and some distortion.

I have been in this state for a long time, but I feel that I am not moving forward

How can I unlock and enhance my skills in front of the black mirror?
Is there any exercise?

2 Likes

Welcome @El_Ermitano_y_el_inf It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

3 Likes

hello ! black mirror scrying is another form of divination. it’s good to have something in mind, for example, a question , so you can get a vision of the answer. or ask the world for a message .

but , use the technique that you used when you actually saw something , and this time, imagine your third eye turning into a sort of purple light. that’s your clairvoyance clarity coming out :). look. with an intention. EXPECT a vision. focus. put your gaze on the mirror but actually look within. not on the mirror , but on your clairvoyance . the mirror is a tool. to help you and to go into a state of tantra.

everything takes time . it’s also best to find a technique made by yourself , as it’s more meaningful and powerful to only you. practice and find a technique that works best , and continue developing that technique.

don’t worry about if there aren’t results at first , everything comes with time :slight_smile: good luck !!

2 Likes

Any ideas on where to get a black mirror? Is it better to get a black mirror or an obsidian crystal ball?

@El_Ermitano_y_el_inf please check your inbox, green icon, top right! :+1:

1 Like

The scrying mirror is not only for divination but for evocation as well.

This link also speaks about scrying at the end.

http://kheph777.tripod.com/art_astralview.html

3 Likes

Long read but that’s a nice trick about making sure you focus as close as possible on the eye lip area seemed like I was getting the outlines surrounding coming in without focusing on them. I book marked the page to finish later.