Unknown spirit

Are their evil spirits out there that are as hot as the sun?… kinda like a enemy deity could be like?

Sorath?

I didn’t know Sorath was an enemy! Thanks! I start my reversal immediately!

He’s not an enemy by himself. Someone may have sent him to you…

Yeh they seem to get more and more impatient the more and more I ignore them… so you know how’s to get rid of him? He won’t go no matter how insulting and disrespectful I am?!

They always say don’t use social media when your upset… and this heat interrupted my binding… therefore making me upset…

Strangly I just remembered how I haven’t heard crystal clear voices… this hot thing is no god… and it always imitates them and such… always wasting plenty of time and emotional energy… provable mind control me to, to be more susceptible to it… when it comes I always lose site of who I am… I’m not sure what it is… I remember one of my few encounters ISIS and it didn’t feel like this…

I think I know what’s going on here…
I’m so sick of the constant confusion and curses… but I guess this is the life of a solo exorcist… I wouldn’t recommend it.
You don’t get along with anyone and make a constant fool of your self! But you’ll keep going no matter how humiliated you become because that is what you fight for!

@Shade If you were in the middle of a baneful work, this fellow might not be an intruder or enemy… Sorath is known to be very good in baneful works. He burns the protections of the target. He may just want to introduce himself to you and help you in your further work… Just an idea…

Otherwise Vine could build some walls for you…

I am sorry for my words but this was no ally… I’ve encountered it before… and every time my emotions, my mind… neither are mine anymore… it does the same attack each time and I react the same each time… this thing even mimiced the big boss at the top… which I completely fell for until the real deal found out and had a bit of a anger fit…

Also sorry for the spam!… but yeh it’s hostile and it seems to take over your mind and emotions without even possessing you! It also seems to enhance nearby malicious entities with is kinda weird… I suspect it may be what people refer to as a grey… but I am unsure…