Universal Soul Pendant

This is a ritual I create for constructing a A magical pendant that functions as a talisman/amulet.

This ritual is a sneak peak at the Platonic Druidic system I’m creating, may it serve you well.

It’s quite a simple procedure but the concepts at play are very deep.

When I use the word “Universal” in Universal Soul I’m referencing the all pervading Quintessence, The 5th element otherwise known as the Aether.

With this in mind, the pendant is made of Quartz Crystal which is consecrated to the Universal Soul, it’s purpose is to be an external link with all of the Cosmos and nature to bring connection with elemental and natural forces as well as protection.

These are the steps.

1. Obtain a Quartz crystal pendant, it must either be clear or blue with zero imperfections, here’s an example.

1. Next step is to consecrate the crystal pendant with the 5th element and invoke the powers of the Universal Soul.

This invocation it to be written down on paper and the crystal wrapped in it. The invocation is as follows

• Bless us, divine number, thou who generated gods and men! O holy, holy Tetractys, thou that containest the root and source of the eternally flowing creation! For the divine number begins with the profound, pure unity until it comes to the holy four; then it begets the mother of all, the all-comprising, all-bounding, the first-born, the never-swerving, the never-tiring holy ten, the keyholder of all.

Onced wrapped recite the invocation ten times increasing with passion each time.

1. For this next step you must have a special type of box constructed in this manner-

This box will allow the accumulation of the 5th element or Aether.

Once you have made this box you may lay the pendant inside and bury it on the day of the sun (sunday) in the hour of the Sun.
Then it must stay buried for ten days.

While it’s buried the telluric current of the Earth will combine with the current of the Heavens. (Aether)

After the ten days you may unbury it and wear it.

This pendant will increase your connection with the entire Cosmos enhancing your connection with animals plants and nature in general it will also impart protection if need be.

13 Likes

Wow what an interesting concept this is! Thanks for sharing. I’d like to make a suggestion and mainly ask if this would work, what if, instead of a pointed crystal we would use a clear quartz bracelet? Or a clear quartz crystal ball or sphere? Also, is there a simpler representation of the box or an actual image of how it looks instead of this diagram?

1 Like

I’ve never tried those but I think it might work, the main idea is that they should have zero imperfections.

Doing this with a sphere might be useful for scrying.

The diagram is so people know what order in which to build th box, here are some picture of it built.

Here is another version.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply, I can understand much better now the configuration for the box. Sorry If I am asking a stupid question, but what are those cables for?

1 Like

No problem. :+1:

Those cables are being used for something unrelated
(one of them is a thermometer),
they are not part of the build, imagine that the cylinder and those wires aren’t there.

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you for the info, I’ll try to find some of those materials, its a bit hard to obtain in my town, but this build, it intrigues me so much. Cant wait to try it out, thanks again for your contribution ~ Blessed be and Happy Holidays ~

1 Like