Universal Magick asking for multiple results with same sigil

I am curios of this is it fine to use say the belonging ritual for example for multiple different people in different rituals over a week or would that not be wise to do? so for example say you liked someone and wanted a connection to form stronger and someone else also was a good route to try and you wanted to create a bond there would it be an issue to try for both or cause any issue with the Angels who carry forth the intents of each if done through the week?

1 Like

So by belonging sigil are you meaning the enochian belonging sigil from Hargroves book or something else?

Edit: just noticed in the title, it is hargroves.

If these are unconnected individuals I would do separately.
But if they are connected, ie members of the same group, ie if you are all in the same team or social circle, you can do it collectively

1 Like

Yes thats the one, both are separate my worry is would it muddle up one with another or more possibly being worked on or if this is no bother to the spirits at work as I guess they multitask regardless they would just push situations for both I would think to try and align those situations together rather than just one avenue it creates more opportunity.

1 Like

Just do separate rituals for each target. Basically, if you are doing the same ritual for multiple people, then it is no different than if it was someone else doing the ritual at the same time as you are so the angels would treat each ritual as different.

1 Like

If they are seperate I would suggest seperate rituals

1 Like