Universal circle

Hello! I’m about to get a universal circle and wanted to know a few things!

Can you feel the power pulsate off of it? Like if I’m not using it and its in my closet will I be able to sleep?

And without putting my blood on it can it still work? I just don’t want to be attached to it for 700 years hahah

Thank you all!

I can feel strong energy come from mine. I felt it the moment I opened the package. I have not annointed it with blood or anything and it works perfectly fine. I feel calm and centered when inside it so it is already powerful as it is. When I have mine out my room feels very full and comfortable, when I put it away my room feels empty and light. It should not disrupt your sleep even if you leave it out. I keep mine folded on the foot of my bed or various other places and have no problems. My room does get active when I leave it open on the floor so there is that but putting it in the closet or wherever won’t effect you or disrupt anything. I have a habit of repeating myself trying to explain things sometimes so I will leave it at that lol

1 Like

This depends on how sensitive you are to energy. My circle doesn’t bother me but I am quite insensitive to external energies.

Yes. The circles are already consecrated by EA so binding it with your blood is optional.

1 Like

You can feel the energy coming off the circle, but how clearly you sense it depends on your ability to feel energies around you and distinguish between different energies. I sleep near mine all the time and it is comfortable and does not disturb sleep at all. I have also activated it with my blood and I feel like it made a significant difference but yes it still works if you don’t trace the letters with your blood.

1 Like

Thank you so much!! That really helps me know more about it and imma order one tonight!

Definitely most needed!

1 Like

Your welcome! I am glad I was able to help you. I think you will enjoy having and working with the circle.

1 Like

Thank you! Ya I’m ready for that energy feeling!!

1 Like

As always you are a great help DarkestKnight !! Thanks!!

1 Like