Universal Circle

Today I received my universal circle. How can I access and use the demon inside it, Malzaz Hyroth?

You use the demon bound to the circle every time you evoke with it. He acts as an intermediary and helps gain the cooperation of the spirit.

What would you expect contacting a demon to be like? Try that. :slight_smile:

Seriously - I started aged EIGHT (actually six, but “Necromancy For The Under-Tens” is never going to take off as an idea) - so, ask yourself, “IF I was a mage and could contact this powerful spirit, how would I do it?” and then - go with that.

1 Like

How do you pronounce “Hyroth”? Like I roth or like Eeroth?

What would you expect contacting a demon to be like? Try that. :slight_smile:

Seriously - I started aged EIGHT (actually six, but “Necromancy For The Under-Tens” is never going to take off as an idea) - so, ask yourself, “IF I was a mage and could contact this powerful spirit, how would I do it?” and then - go with that.[/quote]

You’ve been into the occult since age 6?! Haha that’s cool

1 Like

I think actually everyone is into occult somehow. Since birth and before. Have you ever noticed how telepathic are children under 3 years old? That explains also how they learn languages so fast and so well just sitting there and listening to adults.
We live in and use spiritual energy since birth, just as animals and plants do, too.

Is the pronunciation in one of the videos? I cant play them right now (builders don’t need to know my hobbies include summoning demons) - might be worth checking?

I remember being 6 and thinking that the dead bodies in the Museums would be good sources of knowledge, it never occurred to me that most people think dead folks’ conversatin’ days are kind of over… I vaguely remember trying to do some stuff, but it’s only a ghost of a memory, more than “I did this, this, then this.” And yes, I think kids mostly live in a world of their own, with a high natural psychic ability, I wasn’t a prodigy or anything.

Even the most normal people I know will keep their lottery ticket with their granny’s picture or something, or carry a lucky charm, we’re all witches at heart because it’s our natural birthright - look at all the massacres, attempted genocides against our genes and cultural ways, yet we’re STILL coming back stronger than ever. :wink:

I searched on videos but I couldn’t find if it is Iroth or Eeroth. Can you just tell me. I bought the circle (quite expensive) , I think it would be nice I can know it.

I don’t know or I would, I’m not teasin’ :wink: - hopefully someone will be able to help soon though!

I’d probably go with Iroth but that’s just a guess.

‘Malzaz Hyroth’ Listen @ 17:43
! No longer available

it’s written “no longar available”. Where is it? on youtube or videoblog?

It’s on YouTube - E.A. Koetting
Earth’s Newest And Most Powerful Magick Circle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj3k6yqpPVg

I roth. Got it. Moulzaz is terrible pronunciation. Obviously goetian name must be spell as latin/italian words. You english/american should pay attention to this.
Malzaz is like Mulzzuzz. Z is not like S. The A is A like in pAt. And Azazel is Azzazzel, not Esasel as you say. And so on. Those are not english words.