Universal Circle- your personal results

To start off, I am getting it anyway, not having it has actually slowed me down and inhibited me from moving foreward in some really important ways. ONE OF MY WORST PROBLEMS IN MY LIFE, aside from seeing $300 as jumping the empire state building in a single bound, IS WAITING FOR THE PERFECT TIMING. not sure just how i came to that, probably did alotta stupid shit without good timing and regretted the hell out of it. But i am going to be having some serious changing in my income- massive real estate opps where i am,no perfect timing needed ! but having that circle is going to help eliminate alot of my perfect timing issues- like waiting until I have made the perfect individual demon/entity floorcloth before knocking on the door.
It has been out for awhile- so I figure there should be some good first hand experiances/opinions etc for its use. If you wanna keep it dl feel free to pm me, but I would like to hear from people what they think I could expect- or what they think I may need to make it work better, or whatever.
Looking foreward to hearing your stories.
Thanks

I am getting ready to choose a formal circle as well and I too have no clue which one is best, if any. I have always just used my own improvised circles but as I am getting into some very dark stuff here lately and starting to contact demons that only the really experienced feel comfortable contacting, I feel like it may be a good idea to have a formal circle.

I will choose whichever circle really speaks to me but I was wondering, I see everyone making homemade circles with red paint. Is it really necessary to use red because I have another color that resonates with me so much better than red and I have used this color in place of red for many other things before with no problems at all, but is this one of those instances where using red is crucial for some reason?

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:2, topic:7308”]I am getting ready to choose a formal circle as well and I too have no clue which one is best, if any. I have always just used my own improvised circles but as I am getting into some very dark stuff here lately and starting to contact demons that only the really experienced feel comfortable contacting, I feel like it may be a good idea to have a formal circle.

I will choose whichever circle really speaks to me but I was wondering, I see everyone making homemade circles with red paint. Is it really necessary to use red because I have another color that resonates with me so much better than red and I have used this color in place of red for many other things before with no problems at all, but is this one of those instances where using red is crucial for some reason?[/quote]I honestly thank the reason most use red is that EA used it for the Universal Circle or they just thank it looks cooler that way. Red is the color of passion and aggression, but all my old circles, i used black and silver i just like the way they looked together and never had any issues with it. More and more i’m learning from the demons i work with that none of that is really important unless the spirits themselves say i had to use the right colors or incense or whatever. Other then that i say follow your instinct on what you feel is right for you and you will have better results every time. even if everyone says your not doing it the right way,fuck them. They are not you and they never will be. Its your workings and your relationship to the spirits that matter at all.
Now to the Universal Circle i will burn mine before i give it away or sell it. As all my energy, all my rituals, everything i’ve done with it IS in it. My blood is literally all over it. And i won’t give that away to anyone. But that’s just me, as ever “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law”

Oh I always do follow my gut unless a spirit tells me otherwise which is why I asked is this an instance where it’s okay to follow my gut or was red necessary for some reason that I have not heard of yet. I figured it was probably just because it looks cooler, and darker.

Some grimoires actually tell you to use certain colors and words etc like the Key has a lot of stuff thats color/symbol specific. But truth be told you can evoke a spirit with just your thoughts.

I know that, I do it all the time but for spirits I evoke that I’ve never spoken to before the first time I call them I try to have at least an altar, a sigil, and some candles set up as a show of respect and formality during the evocation when I first greet them while getting to know them. I feel that mind evocation is something best reserved for spirits I already have a pact, bond, or friendship with. It’s about making a first impression and showing that I care enough to at least have a sigil and some candles on hand while meeting that new entity.

Some would consider it rude to call upon them in your mind with no formalities at all for the very first time, never having spoken to them ever before and saying hey dude, come here! I wanna talk to you. I don’t enjoy lengthy rituals, I don’t enjoy an abundance of tools, I prefer thought power over everything else and I preach this in my educational videos and my blog but I like to be respected so I try to show a mutual respect to each new entity I meet for the first time until I figure out what they prefer, and get to know them well enough to just call them in my mind.

IMO,the redness is usually meant to be there to associate us to blood.Make the monkey mind think,’‘wooo!This is spooky dark black magic!Blasphemy!Anarchy!Hail Satan!Wooo!’’ and such.E.A. also claims he endows the Universal Circles he sells with his own blood,so take that for what it’s worth.

I find circles to be cool.I like having circles with me,even if I don’t need them.They’re far from necessary,but I like them anyways.I make one astrally or on some rare occasions out of chalk.I draw a lot of the floor.That’s why I keep so much chalk on me.

I have replicated the universal circle but it has done for me as much as not using a circle would do. Not sure if its me but have not received any great breakthroughs with the circle.

IMO that’s definitely one of those “ask the spirits” questions, because it may be that the harmonic energy of your preferred colour is hugely important to you, and empowering to you, in a way that might not be applicable for other people.

Now that i have the time i wanted to go over some of my experience with my UC in more detail. When i charged it the first time i really felt the power coming off it and that help me learn how to do that with other things, so that"s cool. And having a circle that looked more professional made helped, i like many, am my own worst critic, my old circles were good but i always found something wrong with them and it took me longer to get into a evocation because of that, so again that’s cool. Malzaz Hyroth the spirit that is bound to the UC has been a great benefit to me over the years, whenever i want to work with a new spirit and i’m not sure how to approach it, i ask him and in 10/15 minutes i will know the bast way for me to go about doing that. I don’t need a sigil for him as the circle itself is the sigil if i’m using it that way. He once told me i can use the symbols on it as something like runes for spells. But i have not looked into that to deeply as i’d have to summon him for weeks and go over everyone of them one at a time, something like that i’d want to have a better idea of what the hell i’m doing before playing around with it. You know, just in case i started and a relative died and left me out of their will. That would suck.(Oh and them dying to of course):wink: And its also help me with little things like meditation, just siting in it and i can be in TGS in seconds. And the more important thing its show me was i don’t really need it to do magick, and that alone was worth it to me. But i still love using it, in fact i’m thinking of getting another one to use outside(i don’t like mine getting to dirty) and to use if i ever begin working with other magicians. Right now none touches that circle but me, the two times someone did bad things happen to them, one of many reasons i now keep all my ritual tools locked away with i’m not using them. And i’m sure there are other more subtle ways its helped me that i don’t see, that all i have right now, Anyway. The Universal Circle, Get It, Love It,(literally if you want to, that can help) And Use It. Sorry my power went out right as i was uploading this…hmm maybe Malzaz don’t like me talking about him;)

I don’t much care for the idea of a formal circle either but I am being lead to create my own circle that has a specific purpose for me and the spirits I work with and I feel strongly that the other color would be best in this instance. So I think I will go with my first instincts now that I know why the other color keeps coming to mind, because a specific entity who shall remain nameless is urging me to create a circle that I channeled from them.

I didn’t know this when I posted my first response to this topic, at first I thought it was an idea that popped into mind due to my own personal preferences but it has been confirmed otherwise today.

Greetings my fellow weirdos,

As a few of you may remember, I, from the early days of BALG, am one who did so purchase the Universal Circle; putting my faith into strange, odd, esoteric symbolism; unqualified as to the origins of said symbolism, having put faith in the evinced formality of said opulent yet unconvincing patterns of abnormality; coulours exclusive to Heir Koetting, pleasing in demeanors’ to the eye, yet questionable as to origin…

Allow me to break it down:

I bought the circle, didn’t know what the fuck it was, what it meant, why it was better, how it worked…and…I did alot of fucking blood magic with it, evoked alot of fucking demon Kings, and got into alot of shit.

Then.

My fucking life got fucking weird.

So, Here I am.

Stronger.
Focused.
Pleasing.

Ingrained with intent, will, desire; all the while, the world around me seems to keep filling those damn desires…hmm. Perhaps not quite as I expected, but when you put an unstoppable force into motion…

Thus:

I don’t know what it is.
I don’t know where it came from.
I don’t know if it was me, mentally masturbating fantasy to reality.
I don’t know if the fucking thing was sent from HellGods from Beyond.
I don’t know if the fucking thing is a Qulippothic ring’o’round the Fire.

All I know is.

#SHIT.GOT.REAL.

Unfortunately, I’ve lost the damn thing in one of my #XXXXXX moves over the past 3 years.

Fuck it, cuz when you’re movin on up in the world, it’s all goooood.

Gnosis Is back…

Peace

:slight_smile:

Red can be associated with:
Mars
War
Strength
Blood
Fire
South

Consecrated with blood, I’ve been using it to do cross paradigmatic work with UPG, Enochian, and E.A.s current, as well as misc. other things like meditation occasionally. So far the results are great.

I feel like I can blend anything together and feel synergy rather than having to pick and choose or worry about any spirit’s conflicting. Thank Malzaz :wink: