Unintentional First Contact With Lucifer?

I made a post about this a few a days ago in the New Magicians category but didn’t get much of a response, so I’m here to try it again. I will copy and paste my previous post here for you all to read.

Hello everyone,

I am a new member of this forum but a long time lurker. I decided to finally create an account basically for the reason of this post. I need anyone’s help in maybe giving me some clues as to what happened with me a few nights ago. I may have made contact with Lucifer but I am unsure.

I am quite new to anything of the occult nature, though I have done much reading and digesting over a few years but I haven’t put much of that knowledge to use yet. The extent of my experience with anything magickal/Ritual work related has been my self initiation ritual into Satanism a month or two ago, and meditation daily. I used VK Jehannum’s ritual from his site. However, I am anxious to really get started when things regarding my living situation eventually line up.

Anyway, over the last year I’ve been reading much into the workings of the Qliphoth and demon magick. I’ve been very interested and as such for the last couple months I’ve had a cycle of Lucifer, Astaroth, and Azazel come to my mind. I think about at least one of them a few times during my day.

This brings us to the point of my post. Last week on Thanksgiving night I decided to take some acid and, truthfully, play video games and watch anime all night. Coming up on my trip (about an hour in) I had the urge to meditate for a little bit to balance myself. I started off kinda restless and my eyelids were twitchy (from the drug), but I persisted. In the past, a couple times during my meditations I would put on the video of Lucifer’s enn being said repeatedly to help me concentrate. Well during this particular meditation I had the urge to suddenly recite Lucifer’s enn in my mind as it is the first I’ve memorized. I must have only said it 5-6 times before I felt that balance and openness I usually get from meditation. I held it for a few minutes and called it good.

So I continue on with my trip and after one or two hours (maybe?) I was watching the anime when I paused it for a reason. It must have been 2 or 3 AM and I got up out of my bed and suddenly felt “something”. It felt like the pressure in my room changed somehow. I was basically paralyzed with an uneasiness I’d never felt before. I felt hyper aware, frozen, and like there was this “electricity” in the air. I had a candle lit on my desk and it was flickering despite there being no ceiling fan in my room. I also had some pressure on the sides of my head right above my ears. There was a moment when my PS4 completely lost connection out of nowhere during this as well, but then reconnected. I’ve read spirits can interfere with electronics due to their energetic frequencies, yes? I remained like this for maybe five minutes until I eased up and laid back down. The room felt somewhat normal again.

Now I know what this sounds like - “Oh just another burnout tripping balls and losing his mind” but I’d never experienced something like this before in the many trips I’ve had in my life. What do you, experienced magicians with spirit work have to say about this? Any clues or outside opinions to help a newbie out would be appreciated. And yes, I’m aware that if I’m gonna start indulging on urges to chant enns or anything of the like, I should probably banish. I just never thought of it since I wasn’t doing any “serious” work.

Thanks for any input you may have, it is appreciated.

2 Likes

Also, forgot to mention at one point in my frozen state I looked at my TV screen and on the paused image, I began to see what looked like Lucifer’s sigil forming over a part of the image before I blinked and looked away. However I realize this could have just been due to what my mind was thinking and the visuals of the drug representing that.

2 Likes

Seems like it was Lucifer. Actually everyone has had some kind of wierd experience with Lucifer. He has intense energy, so I guess it’s normal that we may find some experiences with him, a bit wierd.

2 Likes

Sure you made contact! I was sceptic when I first was hearing his enn chant meditation! At the end the room got heavy and I heard “hey”! So yes the enn chant actually is a call! He always answers :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

:rofl: That sounds like him :smiley:

2 Likes

:rofl: yes lol! Burned my fuses! Apparently he was waiting for it! Must love Lucifer :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. If he really did come I now feel like a dumbass imagining him being there and seeing me stand there motionless like an idiot.

2 Likes

I mean, we all started without knowing what to do, since we had no experience. And he actually understands that! Lucifer is very beginner friendly and he can really help you and guide you!

2 Likes

I’ve felt attracted to him for some time now. I’m sure he can already see that I’ll be working with him. He’ll probably be the spirit I attempt for my first evocation in the future. It excites me(=

2 Likes

Do your best and good luck!

1 Like

@VicinityGhost, for the future, please be aware that making duplicate posts is against the forum rules. Just because you did not “get much of a response” is NOT a reason to post the same thing again in a different section. Doing so will lead to having the duplicate thread deleted by the moderator.

1 Like

I understand. It wasn’t my intention to post it everywhere on the forum, but I did want something more than one reply.

1 Like

No problem.

However, please keep in mind that you do not get to dictate the number of replies you get on a post. Members will reply wherever and whenever they wish to. Your original post has only been up for three days. Replies will come in their own time, not yours. When you post, try to be patient.

2 Likes

Like attracts like. Thanksgiving was a full moon, and we’re not far off Halloween and the veils are still thinner than usual. You opened doors and did stuff that’s attractive to entities… you probably have something curious poking around. Doesn’t sound like anything nasty though.

Lucifer probably showed up and went off again when you didn’t say anything.

The candle wick may have just been too long, but could have been a point of interest. (Some say candles can be portals. I’ve never seen that or tried to use them that way but it comes to mind.)

I’d say, you’re not paying any attention to your spiritual hygiene, and it would be a good idea to start. Not everything that gets curious is nice. Clear and banish.

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve read you should do that pretty commonly. The reason I haven’t is mostly because I’ve never done any “serious” work, so I never felt the need. If I feel like I should recite some enns here and there I probably should do some banishing on the regular, you’re right. Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

I moved the reply from the old topic to this one and have deleted that.

3 Likes

Thank you. I suppose I figured that this was a better category for it anyway. I apologize for the trouble.

2 Likes