Unintended consequences

This question is for those who don’t believe in a “divine judge” view of Karma. So white magicians or Hindus, etc, please start a different post to dialogue on that.

I am thinking about having an affair with a married girl. I’m not dead set on the idea, but I am moving in that direction. On the energetic/spiritual level, will doing this likely cause negative repercussions for me (no, I’m not talking about her husband trying to kill me or anything).

Relationship Spread:

“Relationship Situation”

The Moon:

Intuition is your greatest asset in this situation, while you look ahead to the light of lust and passion a danger may be lurking behind to catch you unaware. Use your intuition to avoid this danger. Pay attention to signals in the environment where the affair will take place. Pay attention to the actions and attitudes of your lover.

“Your Conscious Self”

Six of Wands:

Perhaps there is a hidden fear of not being a role model for those who will look up to you, now and in the future. There is an energy of inspiration infusing your aura, you have the power to inspire people in a multitude of ways. All actions you take meld and shift this energy to various configurations. As your ride the metaphorical horse off in the sunset after this affair, remember that your actions will have outcomes that will effect those who will look up to you, even if they are unaware of the actions you have taken. There is no negative association with the affair itself, but all actions have natural outcomes.

“Your emotional level”

Nine of Swords:

Anxiety and insomnia with connotations of stress related illness are apparent in this card. Be sure of your self and your actions, any doubts can have negative consequences on your development mentally and emotionally. A strong foundation is being laid for you right now. Be wary of how you think, hold positive thoughts, do not entertain worries or negativity. That will lead to a weak foundation.

“Your behavior or attitude”

King of Cups:

Outward behavior is mature, experienced, and calm. While the inner sanctum of your being is the ultimate concern, outwardly you will express control and surety that will both manifest, and be a manifestation of the “Power of Inspiration” noted earlier. This card suggests you will get your way, but whether the outcome of your way is positive or negative falls solely on your internal control and maturity in this situation.

“Her Conscious Mind”

The High Priestess, Reversed:

Secretive, gossip, sexually withdrawn, there are themes in her aura that are dark and dangerous to anyone who enters into her. There is a sense of power within her that she revels in, this power makes her feel attractive, and thus attracts others to her. She is smart, and reliable, however prone to not keeping secrets for very long.

“Her emotional level”

Knight of Wands:

She is a big risk-taker, she gets the thrill of adrenalin when she gambles everything for a moment of euphoric pleasure. She will push the limits of experience and sexual dominion. She is in this way a dominant personality, she will be a force to contend with, not a force to subdue. A mutual game of power will lead to both her joy, and her anguish simultaneously. However this paradoxical tension is what she thrives on.

“Her outer behavior”

Queen of Wands:

Independant, and sexually powerful. She has a powerful pursuit of the world in the works and she will stop at nothing to see it through. Your interactions with her will lend that power of inspiration noted. The effects of which will be a sense of admiration towards you that is real, though she will make it appear as if it means little, don’t be fooled. You will be a strong presence in her life, a presence she will outwardly deny in favor of playful pursuit of carnal satisfaction. It is possible she may even fall in love with you, however that depends, again, on your actions towards her. It will be a fine line. She will reject this love outwardly, while anguishing inside.

That enough? More? Completely off?

Thanks! A lot for me to chew on!

Scumbag move in my personal opinion. But I don’t believe in nonsense like karma coming back to bite you for it, except for the reasonable cause and effect sequence to be expected.

Same way you can curse someone without destroying yourself.

Cogitation-I do agree with that. It’s why I haven’t pulled the trigger. My Christian background still influences my actions to a large degree.

Be wary then my friend, a guilty conscience is its own curse.

[quote=“jboy, post:1, topic:7489”]This question is for those who don’t believe in a “divine judge” view of Karma. So white magicians or Hindus, etc, please start a different post to dialogue on that.

I am thinking about having an affair with a married girl. I’m not dead set on the idea, but I am moving in that direction. On the energetic/spiritual level, will doing this likely cause negative repercussions for me (no, I’m not talking about her husband trying to kill me or anything).[/quote]

Don’t do it.

Even aside from having a Christian background that still influences you (most of us tend to have such myself included at times) What about your own personal ethics and morals you are developing for yourself? Is this something that rings true for the person you are striving to become?

No, Luna, it does not.

Remember, marriage is a man made concept and it’s only as meaningful as people make it. It is not some partnership sanctified by god, and as others pointed out, a lot of guilt people experience around infidelity is imposed by societal programming, itself shaped by religious programming, turning screwing out of wedlock or into someone elses marriage a “moral” issue. Marriage is only as “sacred” as the two people involved make it. Furthermore, there are a lot of people who are swingers and have successful open marriages because their love and commitment to each other transcends some insecure and selfish need to exclusively possess the others’ body. Unless her husband is a friend of yours and would not approve, if she wants you to give her the hot beef injection I see nothing wrong with it.