Unexpected Results

It’s not the first time that i saw some unexpected and quick results after my work.
Recently i was facing a financial cruch and was left with very less amount of money left to survive and while trying to fix that Bune’s name popped up in my mind and then later i saw her name everywhere around me so i decided to evoke her.
I went into my room all i had was a candle i lighted up the candle and started to meditate on bune’s enn very quickly i got the response from her side

A lady in a golden dress appeared she was looking amazing

Bune :- i am here.

Me :- Thank you for coming ,i am facing a financial crunch and its going worst day by day and suddenly your name popped up so i have called you. Can you help me?

Bune :- Ofcourse thats y i gave those hints.

Me :- I have people who have not paid me yet and they promised me to pay after sometime also i havent received the payment i should have got from my compay its more than a week now and the money which i am left with iss very less for me to survive.
Can you help mee out of this situation please.

Bune :- Yes ofcourse you will be out of this trouble and will gain back the financial stability do not worry about that.

Me :- Thank you for your help but just one thing if it can be done quickly it will be great.

Bune :- You Got it.

Me :- Thank you so much.what would you like as an offering from my side for helping me out

Bune :- some Oranges and a glass of wine will work

i said okay and ended my session and thanked her again for coming and helping mee in this tough time

After 1 hour i get a notification that the and boom the clients who promised mee to pay after some days i received payments from some of them and also that evening i got my pay which was delayed by a week and where i had nothing with me i got approximately $2700 in just few hours.

Its not the first time that i got such amazing results but this time i was honestly looking for a quick way out and i got it so its really awesome :heart::v:

Hail Bune :heart::heart::heart::heart:

14 Likes

Great inspiration post.

2 Likes