Unexpected Phenomena

There has been some sort of rather unexpected side effect to some baneful magick I was enacting.

The subject in question, does not normally speak with me. Yet, after the enacting of the operation, they had developed a strange interest in doing so. Its not what the operation is meant for.

To those who are experienced in this, what might this sort of development point towards?

You created a link to your target. Don’t sweat it, the guy I cursed that has suffered so much tells me all about his problems when we run into each other.

Wow, this is the coolest thing ever!!! what kind of curse you use? I have heard most of the victims retreat from you, instead of coming forward.

I won’t reveal the operation since its still active, but I can say its a variation of something from the baneful magick book.

TWF, its kinda of funny why the target would do that. Whether it be in your case or mine.

Huh,
I did also the very strong baneful magic, but the target did not tell me anything about it’s life :confused:
Other thing is, the target is very very closed about speking of it’s life.

Wow, this is the coolest thing ever!!! what kind of curse you use? I have heard most of the victims retreat from you, instead of coming forward.[/quote]

Me and the guy are not close but we know each others and have friends in the same circles, I remain civil with him for lack of caring anymore.

The weird thing is I always find out about his misfortune if not by him then someone who knows what happened usually within a day or two. I’ve actually received his mail by accident and found out later it contained bad news for him. Sometimes the universe will give you a little wink when the guy had it coming to him.

The very first time I did something like this, years ago.

The relative demise / suffering of my target was made aware to me by some sort of mundane event. Since then, I expected that it would be some sort of common feature but forgot about it altogether until now. The only thing I can say for sure is, they cannot escape. They can never, escape.