Unexpected contact from spirit and full Evo

So today I was up in the mountain to finish some rites for some clients. When I finished and was ready to eat I got bugged by a voice calling out to me and continuously saying: “Du-gande, Dugande, Dugande call me call me call me”. After 25 mins of that annoying voice I decided to sit down and get info. So I closed my eyes and had my sketchbook with me. After a min or so I started drawing an image that I could see as clear as the day. I focused and opened the sigil. The he came. The demon identified himself as Du-Gande Grand General of the Shadow Court Master of Martial arts.

We spoke for some minutes and he explained to me the reason of contacting me which I cannot reveal but lets say that it was of another person. He explained to me that he teaches martial arts in the element of shadow. He appeared tall with strange pointy hair and soft voice. He had some weird talismans around his neck which leave you with the impression that he has a beard because they are part of his body. He also told me that he commands 100 Legions and he is atuned in “Black earth”. He can also teach you about minerals. So here is my drawing of him (I suck) and his sigil.

[quote=“Barskevilles Dog, post:1, topic:7887”]So today I was up in the mountain to finish some rites for some clients. When I finished and was ready to eat I got bugged by a voice calling out to me and continuously saying: “Du-gande, Dugande, Dugande call me call me call me”. After 25 mins of that annoying voice I decided to sit down and get info. So I closed my eyes and had my sketchbook with me. After a min or so I started drawing an image that I could see as clear as the day. I focused and opened the sigil. The he came. The demon identified himself as Du-Gande Grand General of the Shadow Court Master of Martial arts.

We spoke for some minutes and he explained to me the reason of contacting me which I cannot reveal but lets say that it was of another person. He explained to me that he teaches martial arts in the element of shadow. He appeared tall with strange pointy hair and soft voice. He had some weird talismans around his neck which leave you with the impression that he has a beard because they are part of his body. He also told me that he commands 100 Legions and he is atuned in “Black earth”. He can also teach you about minerals. So here is my drawing of him (I suck) and his sigil.

[/quote]

Awesome finding Barskevilles Dog! As a practitioner of martial arts, I would love to contact this spirit! See what he can teach me!

Awesome finding Barskevilles Dog! As a practitioner of martial arts, I would love to contact this spirit! See what he can teach me!
[/quote]

Nice ~ Do try and see what you can get. Report back if you like with your experience!

Nice ~ Do try and see what you can get. Report back if you like with your experience!
[/quote]

Ok, but first I’ll finish some important exams. On October I will restart my magickal practices.

Nice ~ Do try and see what you can get. Report back if you like with your experience![/quote]

Ok, but first I’ll finish some important exams. On October I will restart my magickal practices.
[/quote]

Take your time and good luck in your exams :wink: