Undo Christian Baptism

Hello all

I think there are rites to “undo” Christian baptism. Has anyone tried them and can point me to where to find effective ones? Thanks!

1 Like

I was baptised when I was a child, started practicing when I was 8 then I simply rejected my faith when I was 10 lol, of course I also had to get rid of my guardian angel as well, but that came later down the line.

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva posted an “unbaptism” a while back but I couldn’t find it when someone posted about the same thing. Maybe she can repost it.

1 Like

baptism does nothing, seriously, so theres no need to unbaptise yourself, but do what you want :blush:

3 Likes

Actually baptism can do something, baptisms depending on how it’s done can work the same way a ritual can. I’ve witnessed the energetic side of a baptism, it’s almost like a devotional thing energetically but it can be pretty flimsy.

3 Likes

The ritual of renunciation that I carried out to that life where I came blind in understanding and the ritual of consecration upon receiving the influence of Father Lucifer’s black flame in his guidance and acceptance under his recognition as great emperor was all for me, after serving as teacher and doctor for years in the Roman Catholic current … I need no more to banish from my energy field all that stale energy. All cases are particular, but the seal and approval of the legitimacy of paternity of the Great Lucifer filled and broke with all ties to become truly free from the moment he extended his baculo and gave me confidence of his acceptance.

Why did you need to get rid of your guardian angel as well? And what sort of energetic effects does the baptism have?

So if you renounce baptism you can probably remove it’s positive benefits, I’m not fully sure what the benefits and lack of them are exactly but then if you don’t receive Lucifer’s black flame are you just sort of lost in limbo without as much gravitaional pull on your magick one way or another?

Because she didn’t really show up until after I got the baptism into that pantheon’s devotion. I later on found she was making it hard for others to read me and me to read myself metaphysically. So I banished her and things became a bit more clear, although at the time I had fae come and go that helped a bit in realization.

I find that a baptism is while can be beneficial as a devotional of having that pantheon cast their energy over you for protection. It’s something I believe should be done by choice, not by a parent forcing their child or anything similar.

1 Like

Exactly! I converted to Christianity around 15-16 of my own free will. I was not from a religious family. I believed it all. I found a church, later got baptized in a creek and fully followed the Christian ways as best as I could. I later abandoned the path around 2007/8 and have been studying magick ever since. I feel that that life and baptism has some sort of hold over me spiritually and I need to figure out how to get rid of it. Could be guilt etc, too I’m sure. I was very very sensitive to “sin”, wrongdoing, etc back then. So look at me now. LOL As you can see…

Roman Catholic baptism is an indelible sign of the presence of the Holy Spirit in the life of the recipient, which he does according to the theological foundation they profess, in children of God. Those are the advantages FOR THE ONE WHO is a Christian to be washed in the baptismal waters, it is the first Sacrament that makes the individual Christian, and makes him worthy of the kingdom of heaven.
In my resignation I removed from my environment the yoke in which they ideolized me, I do not blaspheme against the holy spirit but I do not accept any ties, I can work with angels and demons, with extracorporeal beings without being bound to bases that do not correspond. That’s why I point at the vertice drawn

1 Like

More chains I am being made aware of. sigh Belial is an odd first choice for people to start with, I am sure this is him making me aware of this yet some of our working has been bumpy, the idea of a renunciation is a bit spooky, I am not sure what I would and wouldn’t have to worry about, especially if I was say black brothered for example. Both the angels and demons seem to make that clear but my black brother was like I have just been more concerned with you bugging me energetically all the time… or something, when we get this deep everything freezes up, perhaps as well as it should, but then I have a hard time knowing what I even believe. I would love to get a deeper sense as to what everything is and isn’t doing, I am sure come to think of it, that my baptism is probably holding me back in some respects, some yikes significant too, perhaps, as a m2f trans that likes men I wonder if it holds me back from having a relationship sometimes, or if I had angels holding me back from say astral travel I would be pissed. How would I know these things?

If you were to get rid of it, could you still call on angels? And you probably don’t know the answer to this but how would it effect a black brothering?

I mean I still talk and project to angels and such, they aren’t bound to that faith, it’s more that since most in that faith believe in Yahweh and his angels that it’s kind of like a ritual that you’re calling on the protection of that pantheon, not the fact you’re part of that religion.

2 Likes

Wait a minute…how did Belial come up in all this? You won’t believe me when I tell you why…

I disagree, as its done without conscious consent and therefore would not work as the RHP first rule is conscious consent above all else imo, and also, it depends on the people

Hmmm yeah I still wonder how to navigate all that I sort of like working with both angels and demons but feel a bit uncomfortable to be overly married to either, I’m not sure that is even what we are discussing. Would really like to be safe from dying in the abyss and when demons seem so crazy like some of the times I had with Belial or worse some of the really rouge spirits. I want to be free from too much of that Christian influence, especially with anti gay shit or anything effecting my magick especially my astral travels, I still can’t seem to get all the way out of my body without a spirit or thought form assisting me.

@magickseeker Why is that?

To be fair, it doesn’t matter what RHP or LHP say on it, it still can happen regardless of some made-up rules. :man_shrugging: In my experience I’ve seen each case it happen, regardless. The idea of consent is some rule someone made up to pamper weak-willed people. Many things happen without consent and magick doesn’t follow made up rules by people who follow either of those two ideals.

1 Like

The way I undid mine was by scrying into Lucifer’s sigil everyday for a couple of weeks so that my energy was soaked into it. After scrying into it one day, I took the paper, placed it on the bathroom counter and made a bath with epsom salt. I lit the candle I had dedicated to him and placed it on the sigil, and also lit a stick of dragon’s blood incense. Once I laid down in the bath, I announced out loud that I was hereby baptizing myself in the name of Lucifer, and requested that the baptism would immerse me in his current. I dunked myself under for fifteen seconds and let all of my breath out. When I stood up, I drained the water and took a cold shower. After this ceremony, I did begin to notice huge changes, not just in my personality and thought patterns, but also in the way people interacted with me. A lot of strange coincidences that were in my favor began to occur. Certain dream characters began coming to me in my dreams to warn me if something vitally important was about to occur. Life has not been the same since. I would highly recommend baptizing yourself into Lucifer’s current if you’re seeking liberation and enlightenment.
My theory of why this works is because the act of immersing yourself in water seems to have a sort of “resetting” effect on the way your body’s electricity runs through you. Upon evoking Lucifer or any other spirit, you are bringing a bioelectrical life force into your immediate environment that behaves and interacts within a certain context. It doesn’t matter if it’s Jesus, Belial, Krishna, Azazel, or Horus. Bringing the state of your consciousness within the same consciousness of a spirit will alter the way your body, mind and spirit interact with one another. If you baptize yourself in the name of a different spirit, your body and brain’s patterns will still be set to react within the context of the previous spirit who’s force you were baptized into beforehand. Upon immersing yourself in the water and coming back up, if you have called a different pattern of electrical “whatever the hell” into the room, your body’s feedback will conform to it. The baptism has occurred when you are no longer being “reset” within the water, but when you stand up and the force and power of the spirit you have called wraps you in its essence. The reason that I theorize this is because I know and have known many people who were baptized into Christianity’s current who no longer claim themselves to be members of Christianity, and who claim to not follow its principles. These people however, still seem to abide within the context of Christianity’s current in their general desires, attitudes and actions. Take what I say with a grain of salt though, because it is only a theory. I hope it helps! Good luck :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh yes, and one more thing! If you decide to baptize yourself under another force, play music that you feel fits its persona. In my Christian baptism, as I was baptized, they began to play music loudly, and when I emerged, everyone cheered and clapped. This was not by accident. Music is extremely evocative. It will add another layer of psychological impact to the ceremony by a lot.

2 Likes