Understanding cat?

So I heard the cat meow and I shit you not it sounding like she said “can I go out now”. And this blew me away so I got up to see where she was at and she was near the front door. Am I loosing it or is this a thing that can happen? Understanding animals? Maybe Im just crazy

10 Likes

They tend to talk once in a while! Believe it or not. Trust me!

6 Likes
2 Likes

It can, there’s no difference between an animal’s spirit and that of any other being.

Obviously a cat sound like “Wann Go Owww” (“Want to go out”) is something they do, naturally, but when you develop your skills you can hear them think, especially with one hand touching them - I freak ours out all the time doing this. :smiley:

7 Likes

Just wait til one asks you “Where’s my goddam cat chow?” :grinning:

4 Likes

Cats are so intelligent!! :smiley_cat:
I love cats…
To answer your question, yes she understands… :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

You obviously have a very close bond with your cat :slight_smile: they are so lovely, I adore my two.

3 Likes

Animal ken and telepathy is quite popular also if there a living familiar.

2 Likes

I can communicate with animals easily. I usually don’t hear words but it has happened! That’s pretty cool you heard her speak! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s my girlfriends. I honestly don’t really care too much about it. More of a dog person

It’s a familiar from Andras

5 Likes

A few years back I was at a 24 hour Starbucks, riding out a snowstorm. I met this guy that was a new York nurse that had a delayed flight. He had trained his orange tabby to say hi and hello. He made a video of it. I shit you not.

1 Like

The demon Barbatos can give you the ability to communicate with animals.

4 Likes