Under Attack by a black magician

Sorcerer from here or??

1 Like

Is this the same one you keep making posts about?
We’ve given you advice are you following through with it?

10 Likes

Certainly seems to be. So @joherb_theo, please show us step by step what methods you used so far from the methods we already gave you.

6 Likes

@Faustus and @anon48957109 you beat me to it.

Unless you take action no amount of advice or what if scenarios will do the job for you.

3 Likes

No response yet. I’m sure he’s writing that step by step guide i asked for. Those things take a while. It’s ok. We’ll wait.

6 Likes
2 Likes

https://summonedsphinx.wordpress.com/2017/09/03/apoxias/

2 Likes

Ha! I was just flipping through Miller’s book Protection and Reversal Magick and read about Apoxias. What an interesting coinky dinky :wink:

2 Likes

I tried the salt bath, smudging, visualization but to no avail. The evil man seems too strong.

1 Like

Evoke Vine…

4 Likes

Before you start pointing fingers at others can you first make sure the problem is not in YOU?
Check yourself from the list first and then it’s safe to say it is an outside influence.
Since day we were born we have been having bad days in our lives so using your analogy it’s safe to say we all have been cursed from day one.

8 Likes

Is it the one who lives with you?
We told you to take the doll from him. Also AGAIN if you convince yourself he is stronger, you’ll never win.

If you believe that this person is sending spirits to you,use this:
https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2017/09/27/a-rite-to-murmur-for-when-spirits-are-fucking-with-you/
It works well for me at least

3 Likes

I know of no better way to handle this than to generally direct your focus to more positive perspectives: meditation, detachment and being present, going with the flow, non-judgement and non-resistance, appreciation/gratitude etc. are the most powerful tools to handle a state of consciousness such as this. Baneful magic can help but it is more a quick-fix and can even make the problem worse.
Work with the Archangels instead.

When you are under attack by a spirit,best thing to do is to kill it.If you banish it it can come bad,if you apologize they may not accept your apology and attack you,but if you kill it you can be sure it won’t come back.If a magician is attacking you and won’t stop,you should start fighting even tho resolving it peacefully would be best thing to do sometimes its just impossible

1 Like

If you have the money, speak to J.S. Garrett. He helped me in a similar situation.

1 Like

Sir, how do I kill a spirit…pls help me!

Hi thank you for your input. Any detailed reference on how to go about it…I do chant Hindu deities. Can I call on Christian archangels?

What do you know specifically about the attacker’s praxis?

How much does it cost to consult with J.S Garret?