Uncontrolled reactions

Today as I walked out of the mall there was a lady holding fliers, as I walked by her she tried to hand me one at the same time saying “God loves you, I have free bibles”. Without thinking I balled up my fist that I wear my ring with Lucifers sigil on, I showed it to her and said “Lucifer”, then kept walking to my car.

Anyone else experience this type of reaction to the “other side”?

1 Like

I’m not prone to overreaction, so I will be polite and simply say “No, thank you,” and be on my way.

However, my ex fiancee, who was Wiccan, actually backed away and hissed at a group of Bible thumpers, who tried to corner her and thrust their tracts in her face.

I found it extremely funny because I was the one wearing the pentacle necklace, freely displayed, but they ignored me completely and instead tried to box her in. I guess they wanted to “save” her, while I was too far gone :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

Never have I overreacted like this, then again while I have meh experiences with Christians/Christianity and the beings I tend to commune with are all of the “pagan” persuasion none have felt against them either.

I can’t even say this is the “other side” if you mean spiritual. It sounds more of a “just you” thing in the sense that while this may happen to others it’s a “just you” or “just them” rather than a spiritual/other side influence but that’s just my take on it.

1 Like

I had happened to me. The other day a couple of J Witnesses came to my door. I’m my first reaction was asking how they got in to the building and if they had permission, or else they were trespassing. I saw fear in their faces and left. I’m usually polite and decline those offers, but I was surprised about this reaction.

I think my demons know how much pain christianity brought into my life and that’s why they’re very protective sometimes when it comes to that.

1 Like

I was in a similar situation once when I was 17 or 18. I started to discuss with those guys at a music festival where they were handing out free bibles. I was pretty harsh, my sister dragged me away at some point.
I don’t do that anymore, I just ignore them or say no thank you.

I think it really has something to do with hurt.

2 Likes

I too am usually very polite, it was an odd reaction for me, I was having a particularly bad day yesterday I don’t know if that played a part in my reaction but I had two different emotions going on afterwards, part of me felt bad for reacting like that too her and the other was pissed off and wished I’d have been more sinister about it.

1 Like

I in no way thought it was spiritual or would I ever blame Lucifer for my actions I just found it odd as I’m usually polite and say no thank you and go on about my day.

1 Like

I suspect it probably has to do with past trauma. A lot of people have been hurt by the religious institution, so extreme reactions make sense.

I’ve never had anything quite like this happen, but it’s understandable.

2 Likes

I was forced into church a lot when I was a kid. After one of my dad’s divorces he went into religious mode and was trying to find his way in life again all while dragging me along with him, then later married a Mormon women and then I was subjected to that mess until one day when I was about 14 I put my foot down and said no more, it’s not my religion it’s theirs, theirs meaning my step mother, step brother and step sister.

2 Likes

They do not represent what the real Yeshua Christ is about. I met the guy in spirit, we talked, he showed me what personal Christhood is, basically, through direct experience- and mainstream Christianity as those guys preach it is a spiritual trap that does not lead to self-realization, and certainly does not represent any truth at all. It is a manipulated script set up by an elite to keep them away from their own godhood. And also, that enmity with Lucifer is also fabricated - imagine being in an eternal struggle with Lucifer, that makes no sense right? Lucifer and Yeshua Christ are not in any fight in reality, and he is a soul that shows people their own potential as individuals, and made it clear to me that we all equally have the same potential. I work with Lucifer a lot and we are in good terms with each other- mainstream Christianity , being false is the very reason why I got into a VERY VERY VERY bad relation with Lucifer as an aspect of the God-Mind- while that is absolutely not necessary. I could go on and on about in what ways mainstream Christianity is a spiritual trap and does not lead even to God-realization. And surely Yeshua Christ is not happy with these falsehoods either. He shows up at some of their events because they call upon him so he responds but that does not mean that those people at churches know better. They are collectively enslaving themselves and even worse. Their denial and fight with Lucifer they created is a main cause in even more evil into the world- ans the energy of self-denial it creates finds it’s way into events that are to the detriment of the human race. So if you wish to work with Lucifer, for self-liberation, self-empowerment, you just do that, Lucifer is in reality not any less worthy of a being than any other part of the God-Mind, people just made him the enemy, without realizing that they themselves are the cause of enmity, and also the denial of one’s own godhood- which Lucifer reflects back as well, but it doesn’t need to be that way- Lucifer can be absolutely fantastic in getting to know yourself truly and liberate yourself from what keeps you trapped in self-sabotaging etc…; (as I guess you already know).

God is not about religion, God is about reality (A Hebrew name for ‘Truth’ -Aemeth - like the Sigilum Aemeth Dei - those other names are latin- is ‘reality’ -very interesting to know),

and most of all, you first and foremost, in oneness and equality are God - the I AM-presence, the Source of all is in all equally, your soul is unique, and if you want to walk the left hand path, that doesn’t make you any less ‘that’. Lucifer was created by the Source which you are, so, sure, work with Lucifer as a living god, you can never not be ‘worthy’ of the Source you yourself are.

So working with Lucifer is just like working with a particular part of the One God-Mind you already are- you just get to know yourself through that aspect of yourself+ he is an integral part of what reality is, like a building block-being in conflict with that part just makes reality suck, which is neither what Lucifer wants nor the Source, ultimately. So enjoy yourself! As long as you affirm yourself in your rituals as a living god, you should be fine, always.

:wink:

5 Likes

Xtians are free entertainment. One time I was at Steak and Shake it was full of them. And I was trying to leave and pay to get the fuck out of there.

Anyways, one girl that looked completely possessed starting talking to me. I was like cool, free dessert to go. I smiled, changed my tone and got into their energy field. I was praising Jesus along with her.

There was a convention in town for something Xtian bullshit. Anyways, the entire restaurant I started to pull their energy in. Most of the time Normies energy is not that opened. They were as opened as a stripper’s legs when you make it rain on her.

Other time an old woman started to talk to me at the movies. We went out to our cars and she started to discuss the bible. And I said something about a scripture and she got fucking mad at me saying it was not the truth.

And I had her look it up in her own bible. She read it out loud. You should had seen the look on her face. Priceless. Then she made an excuse to leave.

It was how Lot’s daughters got him drunk and raped their own father. Lolz. The bible.

3 Likes

This shit is hilarious.

Genesis 19:30-38 New International Version (NIV)

Lot and His Daughters

30 Lot and his two daughters left Zoar and settled in the mountains, for he was afraid to stay in Zoar. He and his two daughters lived in a cave. 31 One day the older daughter said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is no man around here to give us children—as is the custom all over the earth. 32 Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father.”

33 That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and slept with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, “Last night I slept with my father. Let’s get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and sleep with him so we can preserve our family line through our father.” 35 So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

36 So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father. 37 The older daughter had a son, and she named him Moab[a]; he is the father of the Moabites of today. 38 The younger daughter also had a son, and she named him Ben-Ammi[b]; he is the father of the Ammonites[c] of today.

yeah well, the thing is that most of what they say, if not all, is not based on gnosis - for if it was they would 1 have a completely different view that adds up to reality as it is constructed - and notice the bible is a hoax , as I realized when making the comparison with actually talking to the real Yeshua Christ, the Alpha, the Omega, Lucifer, Archangel Michael, and lots of demons… :slight_smile:
and 2. People who speak from experience as btw Lucifuge Rofocale advises, for good and self-honoring and self-empowering reasons) don’t feel so easily challenged because they know that experience speaks for itself - it is not a theory. People arguing about theories is also the root of religious fanaticism and a mentality that separates from actual experienceable truth (which I know sounds logical as I say it) :slight_smile: So, don’t feel bad about not wanting to join in.

Yeshua Christ shows up when he is called at their events but that does not mean they preach the truth/reality or for him. And heard mentality based on non-gnosis creates even more mass-deception and leads nowhere near truth/reality/self-liberation/self-empowerment, just an illusion of belonging together - and propagating the opposite of self-mastery - and creating spiritual detrimental enslavement.

just like the term being born again… ever heard that one?
Man o man… When I met the real Yeshua Christ he made it clear that it relates to Christ consciousness - and ---- nothing ---- like they claim about being baptised and then one is born again…such extreme nonsense…gosh I have to keep myself in check… it triggers me so friggin’ bad, what they do and say…those people help making things worse…;

2 Likes

omg…what is this depravity…;

Thx for sharing though;

Did you know that the bible was constituted by people in power, ,in order to keep the power and do whatever the hell they want with the least amount or resistance?

the council of Nicea, including Constantinople (person) is one of the many many causes of removing, changing things…;

1 Like

About blaming Lucifer, that is their problem also, it creates a mirror effect to them, Lucifer is not per se evil. I noticed that when I was a Xtian for a while just to see what it was all about, demons attacked me, not randomly, but because I was being a dick to them and blamed them for…
(drumroll) my own behaviour - so they mirrored that attitude and then later on I realized I made enemies with myself, because they are parts of my/the god-mind, I realized, while that is completely not necessary…; at all. My life…sucked…I -HATED- my life…; I felt trapped and in a battle with demons…all the time… and that was one of the main causes.

‘Free enmity anyone?’ Could be the title of this part.;

2 Likes

Yes. I know.

I am a super nice person. I keep to my own lane. If the Xtian shit was real I wouldn’t had fed off of them. People that have real protection up, I leave alone.

Those people were super opened. Like it was a sign up saying ‘free meal and eat up.’

What would happen if you didn’t and fed off someone who happened to be protected?

I rather not say. It is against the rules here about politics be human or otherwise.

Tah…human.

My inbox is always open. Please share your thoughts.

Sure. If anyone else is interested hit me up.