Uncontrollable anger and Lilith

Maybe "uncontrollable " isn’t the right word, as I’ve been able to just send it out as energy to people who piss me off, but ever since I’ve been seriously and deeply working with Lady Lilith, I’ve been soooooo rageful! Has anyone else experienced this?

1 Like

Are you sure this is Lilith? I’ve been working with her for some time now. And you’re right in what you say, Lady Lilith and no anger at all.

2 Likes

Oh yeah! I’m positive. Are you a man? I’m thinking it’s some kind of motivation to get me to stop being taken advantage of and change the way I interact with men.
I posted something in that the first candle I lit on her altar was a non drip candle and the only wax, after a good 12 hours of burning formed a perfect L. It was incredible. The candle itself also burned into an L.

4 Likes

Ah that explains more. Yeah, I’m a man and in the beginning I would not dare to evoke her. After I finally did (overcome fears) she had that motherly feeling and one time a bit erotic.

2 Likes

@Fierflie Yeah it’s a common occurance for Lilith. Rage and anger need to be expressed. Especially if you have started shadow work. I would start that if you haven’t. She will help you find the root causes and help you understand what you need to heal and change over time.

2 Likes

What’s the best way to start shadow work? Can you direct me to a link?

1 Like

Yeah sure I will pm you.

Lilith has been my Matron Goddess for over a decade. And no, she’s never caused me to feel anger or rage. She calls me her daughter. Love working with her. A while ago she brought Samael with her and I’ve been working with him lately. Very different and interesting.

1 Like