Unconsciously connected to things I don't understand

Kind of 1/2 truth, I’m researching various religions, cultures, belief systems… all that fun stuff. And trying to take out all the bullshit… I want to write a book on it, is the part I’m telling people. The other part, they wouldn’t understand even IF I could find words for it.

just add @hotmail.com to my username
You honestly don’t know how much I appreciate ANY bit of help. Thank you SO much

You know how when someone tells you NOT to do or say something, it’s damn near impossible not to?

I’m having so much trouble keeping my mouth shut (T_T)

I really can’t help it, this is one of the few times I can’t keep it to myself and I’ve been given permission to give a small hint.

Late October - early November (when I rly started getting serious about this stuffs) I was told who I need to get in touch with to rly move forward.
The way I usually meditate is that I’ll do a “blind” piece of art. I’ll just start drawing while zoning out or doing some piece of art dedicated specifically to that meditation/prayer.

I can’t post the picture that came out, but it’s beautiful!
I’ve asked so many times, I think they’re getting sick of reassuring me that that IS the person. Not someone that looks similar, not someone with a similar personality, THAT is who I’m waiting for and they will come to me before the end of the year.

Here’s the hint:

I’m beyond excited!!!
Waiting is absolute torture!

Major discussion with quite a few spirits/entities last night.
It was mostly a nice, big pep-talk from Kou.

Basic message was: Forget names. Forget sigils. Forget rituals and props and everything that other humans believe they ‘need’ for these things.
I have an army of spirits waiting for directions, all I have to do is issue the command and they will obey.

I need to forget everything I’ve learned and go back to what just comes natural for me.
My own original ideas and beliefs, uninfluenced by research and the thoughts of other humans.

My empire will be built upon the foundation that is my art. That’s all I need to worry about. That’s all I need concern myself with, the rest will be taken care of for me.

And any humans that don’t like it, don’t believe me, or wish to oppose me in any form or fashion can kiss my ass and are fair game to use as stepping stones in my ascent.

Sounds a bit bitchy, but if that’s how I need to think to keep out of depression and keep moving forward, so be it.

Okay, let’s just take a step back here: firstly, ani_cat_candy, nobody is telling you what you can and cannot believe or practice - that’s simply not what’s happening.

The thing is you have a distinct and self-created method of practicing that you must have observed is somewhat outside the norms by which most experienced practicing magicians think.

However you judge that situation, the problem arises when you attempt to advise other people, some of whom are in the middle of major life events that can have lasting consequences, to do things under your own unique paradigm which is largely unsupported and unverified by the greater body of magickal work at this time.

This is the purpose of using phrases like “UPG” (unverified personal gnosis) when describing some new aspect of a spirit, new method of working, or some new understanding of reality. What can be valid, real and empowering inside one magician’s sphere of reality and influence may be completely ineffective or counterproductive for another.

I think most of us have some oddball stuff, whether it’s beliefs about ourselves, the nature of reality, or some really neat hack that makes sense for our worldview and would look absurd to anyone else, and that’s fine, it’s only when we start throwing our unique methods around as the answer to everyone else’s problems that it gets controversial.

When I decided to try drawing aspects of my Higher/Daemonic Self down into the form of a deceased movie star, a pretty far-out piece of work, I documented the process of creation and a few bits and pieces about that, and left people open to decide how much (if any) of what I did, and the clearly-explained concepts behind it, would be of any use to them.

However, if someone on here has a problem, I don’t automatically suggest they reach for a poster of Marilyn or Clark Gable, chuck in some soul-energy, and all will come to rights for them - I go to the over-reaching concept that building relationships with spirits that you can trust is good, because that’s a widely supported idea from almost every path that people can apply to their own experience and beliefs, without needing to dive into my personal reality or accept the shitload of concepts I have that made that particular operation a logical step for me.

That make sense? :slight_smile:

If no-one ever pushed the boundaries of magick or tried anything new and experimental, we’d be as hidebound as any religion and as prone to falling into irrelevancy; but still, any pioneering method of working carries risks - one of the main ones for experimental magick is mistaking the form in which something presents to us for the substance, when we’re really only just grasping the part that our own minds have happened upon, so that’s another reason to have an awareness of conventional methods and practices that are known to be effective, and to remember the form something takes for us may work in our reality but not for anyone else in the exact same way.

I was paraphrasing what my guide had told me.

Anything I post that’s not about myself is mere suggestion and I tend to use a lot of analogies.

I do not try to push my opinions on others, everyone has the right to their own thoughts and beliefs.

Like I said, it sounds bitchy the way it was phrased.
What he meant was not to let the opinions and words of others get to me.
To stop being such a sensitive cream puff and go the way I know is right for me. If others don’t like it, tough shit. It’s my life.

Spirits come to each person in the way that that person best understands and can relate to. I know that. It’s exactly what I’ve been trying to say in damn near all my posts, or at least the basis of the post.

I felt I was being attacked in another thread, because of the way they show themselves to me, so I was given a pep-talk and told to post the main message here.

It’s fine. I won’t post any more ideas or opinions, seeing as people can’t seem to take as suggestion as such; a mere suggestion.

Hey I can relate to you; I live in the South and have no one to discuss this stuff with. I think the symbols, names and sigils and whatnot are ways for us to recognize what we might be dealing with. Like if I asked you your name/number, and I used it to call you. Just a form of communication. Don’t spend that much on the book if you can’t afford it; I can’t either right now, but later I will. Utilize your resources around you to get money. The information is out there however, it’s not cheap and requires hard work. Knowledge is power but power costs money in this world. E.A.Koetting seems to know a thing or two from what I observed so far. $300 is a drop in the bucket if it actually works, or however much it costs.
Who is coming to you by the end of this year?

Thank you

Who is coming to me… You’ll just have to wait and see.
The pic above is the only hint I can give

Once again, I’m being urged to post something.
No one will tell me why, they just said that it’s a sign or message for someone to find here.

My latest drawing

That’s REALLY good, hands and arms are so hard to get right and those are spot-on! Nice work. :slight_smile:

Hey Cat Candy,

I don’t mean to be critical in my judgement but…AHHH Dhalsim ! lol Awesome pic man keep it up!

Best
Keez

Thankees <3
Hands are a bit tricky, but it’s really the feet I struggle with most.

and yes, Street Fighter is awesome.
It and Soul Calibur are the only arcade-style fighting games I’ve ever really gotten into…

That’s gorgeous Ani, especially the face! The whole picture just drips with serenity.

NGL, I was expecting some anime styled stuff, but you clearly have a good grasp of anatomy. Hope to see more from you.

Now the BOA is free audiobook,what should i pick from there more exactly related to Ouija board?

Very interesting stuff , to the say the least. Yes getting a Ouija and the thothbtarot deck would be a good start.