Un-baptizing myself

I’ll whisper it to you: You don’t need to “unbaptize” yourself.

I went from one extreme to another. Just go to a good therapist and learn to deal with your trauma in a healthy way.

Go slow with learning.

4 Likes

so pressed… over what? lmao this has nothing to do with you sweetie. bye bye. i will do as i please.

1 Like

i obviously dont think it’s a replacement for trauma. if i feel like i should unbaptize myself then i will do as i please.

2 Likes

thank you!

yes, thank you.

1 Like

You can do whatever you please; I am speaking with direct experience on this. Before dissing something or someone, maybe ask questions as to why.

In the long run, not all entities give you what you desire or what you feel you deserve. And it’s your money. I would advise to tread wisely, as not all things clear the waters in front of you and they just make it more mercy.

Others who think a ritual will clear their path are blindsided when they realize you have to do the work yourself.

I would honestly start with a Mother Goddess who can help you in your healing process.

Good luck with you.

3 Likes

I understand now, you think I’m a beginner. Should’ve mentioned this, I’ve been practicing witchcraft for 6 and a half years, and worked with multiple deities over the past two years. One of which was Beelzebub. I know what I am doing.
I am not “blindsided” for wanting to unbaptize myself. If that’s what I feel will help me, then who are you to argue?
Thank you for your input, but I will not be needing anymore from you.
Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Exactly lol, but everyone wanna be an edge lord.

3 Likes

:joy::rofl:

Exactly!

Until you learn some balance.

I dunno wanna be the edge lord ever again.

But if that’s a person’s thing - power to them.

3 Likes

Beyond the unnecessary comments, what you’re effectively looking to do is undo the dogmatic programming. How? Well that depends on the individual. You have to… desensitize yourself against your inhibitions. If one of the biggest things they ingrained in you is to not have a lot of sex, then do it. Don’t piss on a bible? Do it. Basically starting doing the opposite of their advices.

You can do an un-baptism to aid in that psychology. That’s one route. I personally do not see it as being edgy. Different things work for different people and no one here can really tell you what your business is and people often forget that this sort of thing does happen in shadow work (another thing I suggest).

Be Well.

4 Likes

Abrahamic God appears to have an extreme hold on his own herd I recommend investigating decimation spells to cut off to association totally, or exactly why not look the other way?? Turn the cheek :kissing:

I’ve experienced a few sacraments… I didn’t feel any hold whatsoever. I snickered at the way that dark sorcery to them is a type of danger… since it’s very true :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can we keep this civil, please people? :astonished:

@petty I know you maybe don’t agree with some replies, and that’s fine but this thread was going downhill fast.

On topic, your desire is not unreasonable, psychologically even if not metaphysically, this provides some ideas & includes solid research on the matter:

2 Likes

Indeed.

2 Likes

Thank you, this is a great idea and very, very helpful. I seriously appreciate it and your empathy! Have a great evening :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your help. However, I was not the one who started this. I was not the one coming on to other people’s posts and name-calling strangers. I don’t feel like I’m the issue here, am I not supposed to defend myself? Why am I the only one getting scolded?

2 Likes

Thank you for your input!

Thank you, this gave me great ideas!

1 Like

I’m scolding everyone. :smiley:

Now go forth and sin no more. :love_you_gesture: :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Not so very different from the same pool or tub of water that churches or synagogues use to baptise people. It’s the psychological aspect that’s important. So, you could definitely try again. :slight_smile: You might want to even design your own “reverse baptism” ritual, with Lucifer overseeing.

Have you reached out to Lucifer or any other demons to see if you can communicate with them? As one or more of them might be interested in assisting with a reverse baptism, since it’s important to you.

Ultimately a lot of the things that hold sway over us are purely psychological. Which is why, again, it might be helpful to design a reverse baptism ritual that you can really immerse yourself in, ritualistically.

I was baptised as a very young child. I wasn’t raised religiously, it was just a social custom, and I was never given the choice about whether I wished to baptised or not. Being baptised has had precisely zero effect on my ability to communicate with demons or get results. So no stress, I am sure you can figure out the best way to cut the cords and move forward :+1: Good luck!

2 Likes

May I say something?

Sometimes, as humans, we may not think outside of the box to an others situation. A lot of the time we are dealing and healing from our shit.

While I do not feel the need to apologize for my own opinions - I do feel we cut cords differently. A lot of times we can and will have what I call spiritual 2x4’s hit us on the head that lead is in the direction we need to go.

Maybe what you think “unbaptizing” is another meaning for shadow work, as basically in my honest opinion, shadow work is unbaptizing myself. In the religious context of my life, I am a High Priestess - and I am still working through my dogma.

Yes, it took my main Goddess to hit me over the head and I am grateful for it, as I broke an oath and now have to recommit myself to my path. And my oath.

But unbaptizing yourself is and will be more than just a ritual - be forewarned, there is a lot of fucking work that comes with cutting cords and getting over the dogma.

And yes, I will admit - name calling has absolutely no place within and neither does extremely attacking each other.

2 Likes