Umm so...what creature pretends to be someone you know?

So…as I was falling into sleep last night I was woken up abruply to the voice of my boyfriend’s dad saying “help” (heard it three times)
He’s disabled and has a bunch of health issues…so upon hearing it I jumped out of bed and started looking in the upstairs rooms for him.
But like, apparently he was just sleeping in his bed?
Umm…so what do y’all think?
Whatever it was, was obviously trying to lure me to it
It wasn’t like with demons or spirits I’m familiar with, I heard these cries of help as if it was someone physically present not in my head.

Nervous sweats

1 Like

It sounds like it could be a skinwalker. Did the noises come from outside?

3 Likes

It sounded like it was coming from either a room upstairs or the foot of the stairs…but there was nothing there. :confused:

Whatever it was it was definitely trying to lure you. Always make sure your doors and windows are locked. I suggest you some sort of cleansing or banishing ritual if whatever it is could be inside your house. Stay safe friend.

1 Like

The only thing I’ve heard about that does that kinda stuff are skin walkers but idk how it would have gotten in If that was the case.
Or, it was outside pretending to be inside to lure me outside…which actually makes sense now that I think about it.
If it isn’t that, my friend said he thinks someone would have been dead if that’s what it was, I wonder what other options there are.

A skinwalker won’t pretend to be someone you know and skinwalkers are usually taking the form of animals.

3 Likes

Really? That isn’t what I’ve heard previously about them, but I’m always open to new information.

Skinwalkers in Navajo legends only take the form of varying animals at will.

2 Likes

It could be a random prankster spirit, I would banish and ward your home, all the doorways, windows etc. Make it so nothing with harmful intent can get in.

2 Likes

I believe it is artificial inteligence, thats how they start swimming in to your head :slight_smile:

they use voice to skull or emf technology, try to be alot spiritlike, even they artificial :()

2 Likes

I was woken up at five am a few days ago by my mother screaming ‘help me’ and running down the stairs. She was fast asleep. Last month my Dad was awoken by a crash from the room above him and an argument only everyone was asleep.

1 Like

What’s a skinwalker?

1 Like

It may just be your brain playing tricks on you

1 Like

haha the other day i woke up with two british women talking crap about me right outside of my room.
There’s no one with a british accent in my house lol
Nor we know anyone with a british accent.

1 Like

Do you think they were spirits or just your mind?

I’m not like a master but I am pretty adapt at sensing spirits…and it didn’t come to mind til after that it could be.
Normally, because I deal with this kinda stuff even way before I dabbled in craft, I was fascinated by ghosts and had repeat encounters so I know how they feel
I like, didn’t sense or fee anything that I as familar with. .
That isn’t to say I have experience with a larger amount of stuff astral beings or whatever it could be in theory

2 Likes

my case they were definitely spirits. I even know where they came from… just thought like sharing. :joy:

2 Likes

What did they say?

Did you sense a positive or negative energy from these visitors?

is not worth validating it :joy:
Let’s just say they were quite snob…

1 Like