UFO's?

As the saying goes “do weird things and weird things happen.”

Ive been getting a flood of ideas all day since my rituals last night. Along with all kind of extra poltergeist craziness since i started working with Aighash. Kurtis was not kidding when he said the div’s are very quick to make themselves objectively known.

Had knocking and pounding on walls in my temple the other week.Like someone was going HEY! GeT iN HeRe ThEreS wOrK tO Do!
We were im the kitchen when it happened.Freaked the shit out of my girl. :laughing: i was cracking up hardcore.

2 Likes

But I am in south ga …and I see swamp gas makes the approved list of things it could be.

3 Likes

Don’t feel bad …a lizard thing showed up in my room…last night.

Had to figure out where it came from. :joy:

3 Likes

:laughing: that was Azazel for me 2 weeks ago. Bastard decided to manifest RIGHT in my face then change his shape when i opened my eyes while i was doing a foundation exercise from BmoA. Startled the shit out of me so bad I fell back in my chair when it happened. Next thing i heard is a cacophony of psychotic laughter.

:expressionless: twisted ass sense of humor that one lol even if he was making a point on the effectiveness of the exercise. :laughing:

3 Likes

UFO subject equivalent to jesus’ second coming, JMO
something to wait for
something to occupies a mind
it’s good to have some hobby at least

That’s funny …it was opposite for me…I thought Azazel was gonna destroy the poor thing.

But it was harmless.

2 Likes

Reptilian.

Well he was nice…small though…

2 Likes

Probably reptilian.

1 Like

Maybe.
But for sure that’s exactly what they want you to realize. JMO (once again, sorry folks)

Well, there are a few, myself included that think certain clusters and nebulas are actually the demons we work with.

1 Like

I was very intrigued to work with Castor and Pollux stars inhabitants, from the Gemini constellation.
My UPG was clear, they don’t need “machinery” to travel.

3 Likes

greys probably

1 Like

Once i was looking above to the stars and this flashing “star” was moving accross the sky it disappeared then returned to the same spot where i seen it, was rather strange like a loop of some sorts!!

2 Likes

Ah!! It’s back again finally it’s all kinda lit up. Dang I wish I had a better camera or telescope!

2 Likes

Woke up to chemtrails out the ass and this,

1 Like

Is THAT NIGHT TIME?

No about lunch time. That’s the sun a chemtrail and something else

2 Likes

Ohhhh