UFO's?

What is all you here at BALG s take on UFO?

I keep spotting them in the night sky. And I’m not saying they are aliens and I’m not saying they are not.
All I know is the ones I see are circular, they have lights that blink all around them.
And I know they are not planes because they manage to stay in spot for too long.

Of have some photos I took with my phone. So you will have to download them and zoom in…
I was just using my phone and was zoomed as far as it would allow.
But if you do you will that it is giving off its own purple light.
I saw more colors but I managed to get the purple.

Now I realize that the military and others have things we have no idea exist.

I’m just curious as hell about this. One night I counted 3. Last night this one.

3 Likes

And

Non-snarkily, there are definitely flying objects, unidentified (at least in mass awareness) that don’t resemble known technology, and these seem to have always been seen by people, there are old paintings and woodcuts of odd things in the sky dating back millenia.

http://www.ancientfacts.net/7-striking-depictions-ufo-ancient-art/?view=all

6 Likes

I observed something similar to this a few months ago but it had a diamond like geometry to it. Watched it most of the night .at first thought it may have just been a cluster of stars until the damn thing shifted direction in relation to the rest of the stars that night. Lots of wierdness went down that week.

3 Likes

There’s her synchronicity.

They exist, most definitely. Try getting with the reptilians or the greys

3 Likes

If you zoom in you can see its giving off a purple light.

2 Likes

This one was circular and lights blinked all around

But with the camera I was working with that’s the best I could get.

It started messing with my camera though and it all went crazy for a little bit.

1 Like

Try your diamond chant when they appear.

1 Like

Yes that’s what happened the first time I saw them.

2 Likes

Already went down that rabbit hole a few months ago. Lead me to Rahu or Rahu Ketu
Also known as the asura called Svarbhānu

Also why i am digging into vedic astrology for my more in depth planetary magic experiments. Feels like It aligns better with the work, but is alot more involved than western astrology. :confounded: sooooo much to learn.

2 Likes

I was doing it last night for the meteorite shower…I never saw one …kinda disappointed :confused: but I saw this and it just sat there. Blinking and playing games with me.

1 Like

Sounds like it worked

2 Likes

Possibley. …the term diamind is vague really when you think of everything in the sky that can be though of as a diamond in the sky.

Think I will try again tonight and see if it happens again.

2 Likes

Weird thing is at the time I had assumed it was venus when I first saw it, it had a mix of green and yellow light coming off it. :thinking: moment i saw it the idea of the “morning star” came to mind since I was doing some work related to it,but as I said damn thing shifted direction and I was left there going WTF?!?! :grimacing:

1 Like

Why are you taking pictures of weather balloons?

1 Like

Yes some of the pics I got almost looks like green lights.
When I saw it in the sky it had multi colors.

At first I thought it was stars too…

1 Like

It wasn’t a weather balloon.

1 Like

10 Likes

Yep. Eva isn’t wrong.

1 Like

Must have been the batman weather balloon…I have been cracking too many Joker laughs :joy:

4 Likes