Urgent HELP

1 Like

I did not wake any entity is it still works

Thank you

Omg why he wants to do that?? It seems that he wants to take revenge for something?!

1 Like

Agree with freezer spell idea.
By freezing it stops whatever you have written…You will need a plastic bottle and a piece of paper…​Write down the name of the person…The whole name …
What it is you want them to (like to stop his attempts at humiliation and exposure…)

Then take the paper and put it in the plastic bottle and put the paper inside and fill it with water…

( if you want them to be nicer to you, put a teaspoon of sugar in the water) then put it in the freezer…

This can work right away, or may take one full moon cycle… It all depends on how strong your intent is… So as long as you have it frozen it should work… If you’re done with the spell, thaw it out and bury the paper…

2 Likes

I remembered the Vovin freezer spell while reading your post! People reported great success with it

Edit:

2 Likes

Putting his Picture in the freezer spell would help as well ( if you have a Picture

Also, any personal items of his that you may have, put in the freezer spell, as his vibrations, and energy are on his items

Depending on where you are from, I believe there are legal actions you can take. If I where you, I would look up the laws for your area as well as the other suggestions on this thread.

Also best of luck, a guy like that deserves to be kicked in his balls.(just my op)

3 Likes

He does not want us to break up

I did not have any string so I put my paper into plastic bowl I wrote my intentions and I also used Archangel Sandolphons sigils along with it. Do you think it is still appropriate? It is in the freezer.

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t2::pray:t2:

1 Like

I did not have any string so I put my paper into plastic bowl I wrote my intentions and I also used Archangel Sandolphons sigils along with it. Do you think it is still appropriate? It is in the freezer.

If he was a true partner and or a decent man, he would respect your decision.

2 Likes

Not a problem, more then happy to try to help.

He was treating me in a bad way . He was hot tempered so I did what I had to do . Now I am in trouble. Hope that spells works :woman_facepalming:

Yes that’s fine wait till it gets frozen and it should work. I’ve done this plenty of times with people and they somehow just lose in touch with me somehow. Best of luck

1 Like

You are amazing :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

Yes. You don’t need string.

Thank you :pray:t2: