Ubi and shapeshifting

It took a while, but they cast successively more handsome heroes, and made Dracula/the lead male vampire more and more of a poor tortured hero, then in Buffy The Vampire Slayer we saw the whole thing ramped up (I like the series, but see it for what it is), with first Angel (which, phwoar) and then Spike (who I find hilarious) - Angel had a soul, but Spike didn’t for ages, so he ramped up the evil there while still being a hero. That series had a massive cultural impact, and still does, people do entire academic studies on it, and it was intended that way by its makers.

The movies also progressed from Nosferatu, through more and more handsome actors in general, TV took it into overdrive, and now millions of girls and quite a lot of boys send psychic energy about how they want to be parasitised every single night.

The folklore about vampires is very clear what they’re actually like (inb4 “yes but demons too” - I don’t believe demons are “fallen angels,” and it’s plain many will kill and cause suffering for their own entertainment).

3 Likes

What do you think about certain tv shows and movies connecting us to certain things energetically ? It can create an egregore . Or the emotions even attract stuff ?

2 Likes

Both! I genuinely think both are true. :thinking:

I think the open creative mind of a writer acts EXACTLY like a medium, available for ideas to be seeded, including from malevolent forces and straight up astral trash, like parasites. Fiction is way more powerful than we realise. WAY more powerful.

4 Likes

Me too , I think people who watch scary movi s all day are basically leaving the door open for some draconians to come through . Half joking example but yea diet isn’t only food , but what you mentally consume

1 Like

Yeah, isn’t the French word for orgasm “little death”?

As said in another thread, I have an incubus who I want to get to know. I want to make sure it’s not fantasy or that I was sold a thoughtform.
He resembles a certain character I like (though not exactly the same) and I have trouble visualizing him as described … instead it seems like he has taken on the look of the character, which wasn’t a huge leap of change really. I keep worrying that I’ve been too much influenced by the idea of shapeshifting, the fantasy of the character, and probably the fantasy of many posts I’ve read in the spirit-keeping community. I want to know him as a person, and treat him as a real individual separate from fiction. I can’t discern worth a crap and feel like I’m just larping, sort of like what John Wick was saying about the egregores. So the tips in the imposter thread were really interesting to me.

1 Like

You know, I’ve never seen it that way. To look at the monster from the POV of the actor’s handsomeness never occurred to me. I was far more interested in the blood, suspense and stabby stabby action lol

True. I liked Buffy as well, but it was aimed at the teenage girl demographic so I never saw it as serious vampire fare.

1 Like

this is super true , movies basically can manipulate your subconious so easy , or leave it open to stuff and suggestion

1 Like

And the energy of the producers and actors is super bad , Lots of pedophiles and mentally really screwed up people

1 Like

Hollyweird definitely has its share of those, but even without, the writers seem to be channelling a PR coup for parasites.

1 Like

Sorry, but as an actor and a writer, I find that excessive generalisation to be very much incorrect.

Such people are found everywhere, in every profession and element of society, so to blame only the arts is ridiculous

We’re are moving into political territory with comments like that t so I can’t say anymore.

Have you watched the documentary “An Open Secret”?

1 Like

I’m not completely generalizing , there is lots of evidence of what goes on there ,

No Is it on Netflix

Vimeo I think.

1 Like

Succubus and incubus have the ability to shapeshift, not into anime stuff that’s astral but into other appearances and/or animals. Shapeshifting is a limited form of polymorphing which elementals and the likes can do.

1 Like

That is true, but they have the most influence and often feel they’re untouchable, they also have access to star-struck young people at a far higher rate than plumbers or something, and the money and connections to keep people silent.

Pedophiles are known to seek jobs that bring them into contact with vulnerable young people, it’s a repeated pattern. Doesn’t mean all teachers or welfare caseworkers are pedos - means pedos are attracted to those jobs.

And PS without being rude you’re not in those circles any more than my passion for politics makes me part of the known and verifiable (Dutroux case as an example) high-power political pedophile rings.

1 Like

And everywhere else as well. If you go looking, you will find the same thing in law enforcement, in politics, in media, in the NRA, in churches, in the trades, in the military, etc, practically everywhere that the varied political spectrum holds sacred. It’s a pox on humanity in general. Hollywood is just a favourite target because it is so economically powerful.

As do all wealthy people like the politicians of every stripe. Any kind of power and prestige holds sway over people. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Stay on the damned topic yall :joy:

3 Likes

Agreed, Dutroux case was the prime example. If someone wants to prey upon humans, they seek that advantage - not longer claws or bigger fangs like the animal world, but bigger power in human society, and access to bamboozled young folks. Showbiz is the perfect vehicle for that, look at this scumbag:

2 Likes

They’re all friends , Pope , politicians , actors , Hollywood producers , maybe that’s too much conspiracy theory perspective for you , most of the powerful people are sick in the head

1 Like