Types Of Sacrifice

Guys I’m wondering what types of sacrifices you recommend when invoking/evoking demons?

I have seen EA recommend incense, dead animals, serpent’s blood, your own blood among other things and I am wondering what else you guys would recommend?

As an example, what would you use to evoke Belial?

I don’t want to piss off a demon by providing a crappy sacrifice, but I have also heard that providing too large a sacrifice can make the demon so powerful that it takes a lot more force to control it. What are your experiences?

Hail Satan!

[quote=“tijuanabe, post:1, topic:4133”]Guys I’m wondering what types of sacrifices you recommend when invoking/evoking demons?

I have seen EA recommend incense, dead animals, serpent’s blood, your own blood among other things and I am wondering what else you guys would recommend?

As an example, what would you use to evoke Belial?

I don’t want to piss off a demon by providing a crappy sacrifice, but I have also heard that providing too large a sacrifice can make the demon so powerful that it takes a lot more force to control it. What are your experiences?

Hail Satan![/quote]

You really dont need Sacrafices.
If you feel the need to then go for it.
Get to know the spirit first though, to see what they want.

I find that some spirits prefer a fine glass of wine, rather a blood
Sacrafice or dead animal.

Animal and blood sacrafice can though increase the power of
A ritual. The act of preforming the sacrafice creates a ton of energy,
Just in preforming the action.

Ask Bran, He knows about this more so than I do, but thats what I
Get out of it.

Lucifuge Rofocale and Satan the spirit (Not lucifer)
I guess like Animal Sacrafices though.

And Belial, I believe.

Liquor, tobacco, blood sacrifice, water, candles, incense, food, peppers, trinkets (ie I have a satanic rosary wrapped around my Satan fetish, I’ve also given him a stang made of basil wood).
Satan also loves whiskey and cigars. Astaroth, ime, likes cigarettes, red wine, and Sandalwood.
Sulfur added in small amounts to incense seems to please them. Just careful on how much you use, the fumes are toxic.

Other than blood or wine and the above suggestions:

Ignorance, Laziness, Sloth, & Emotional Baggage…

Sacrifice & Destroy all of these things at the altar.

Demons want dedication & vigilance; They work as hard as you do.

I’ve also noticed that Satan likes whiskey. I wonder why. And my blood. Lucifer seems to enjoy perfectly ripe sweet unblemished fruit. I generally slice it with the same blade I use to obtain blood to charge the sigil. Lots of frankincense. And the resin from the plum tree I healed has been acceptable.

I’ve read that Belial may also enjoy brandy. I’ll find out soon enough.

The best way I’ve found is to hold the question in my mind (visualize the sigil for the entity and “refreshment/sacrifice? - not those words exactly, rather the concept”) as I drive in a light trance and go where directed. Stop at the store indicated, even if its a surprise. Breathe. Deepen the trance and a feeling of heat rising and the ‘correct’ object glowing or shimmering with a pull… althought that’s not quite right, but as close as I can describe it. The Suzie Homemaker in me loves the dinner party aspect. And then the guests rip apart my reality. It makes for a weekly challenge. Better than Sunday school. Somehow, baby sleeps through the entire thing and wakes up as soon as the company leaves. I keep wondering if they facilitate that.