Twoo wuvv

I’ve never really been honest about my thoughts and feelings towards love. Just a blanketed cynical view with a self-righteous attitude.

I feel like sharing this.

One such metaphysical event I have experienced often is spirit syncing. Channeling. In this process you are intimately linked to the possessing spirit. This is what I imagine Daryl Anka experiences with Bashar.

One of the most visceral spirits I have done this with is Aphrodite. Goddess of love and beauty. This has much deeper aspects to it though. Aphrodite forced me to take a look inside and it was, at times, a brutal process. At one point I picked up a picture of my grandmother and was suddenly overcome with grief and guilt for what I perceived as letting her down, but I was shown deeper love.

Going into it, I thought that is would lead to greater sex, better romance and perfect happiness with that special someone… But Aphrodite has a hidden kind of wisdom. A side of love that is often overlooked… Except by magicians. People like those that have found themselves here.

Aphrodite turned from a beautiful woman into the mother that is always there, but never steps on your toes. She was the voice of grandma, asking you if you’ve had enough to eat today. She is the pain of walking a boyfriend or girlfriend through a suicidal depression just because you can’t stand to see them suffer. I have had a lot of hard experiences with love.

Indeed… The magick path is hard to walk sometimes. Hard because the demons you’ll face are things that everyone else has the luxury of stomping down. Aphrodite was kind… But so firm that Tyler Durden looks gentle by comparison. She has and is leading me to realize that if I can’t love myself then it’s all for nothing. Her very existence in my life would be all for nothing if I couldn’t love myself and see beauty in myself.

She showed me the rollercoaster ride that real, spiritual love is and it has made me so much stronger than I would be otherwise.

2 Likes

[quote=“Rygill-85, post:1, topic:6623”]Aphrodite was kind… But so firm that Tyler Durden looks gentle by comparison. She has and is leading me to realize that if I can’t love myself then it’s all for nothing. Her very existence in my life would be all for nothing if I couldn’t love myself and see beauty in myself.

She showed me the rollercoaster ride that real, spiritual love is and it has made me so much stronger than I would be otherwise.[/quote]

Brilliant! I believe love to be the most powerful force in (this) universe, in all its manifestations.

That sounds like a beautiful and powerful experience! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:6623”][quote=“Rygill-85, post:1, topic:6623”]Aphrodite was kind… But so firm that Tyler Durden looks gentle by comparison. She has and is leading me to realize that if I can’t love myself then it’s all for nothing. Her very existence in my life would be all for nothing if I couldn’t love myself and see beauty in myself.

She showed me the rollercoaster ride that real, spiritual love is and it has made me so much stronger than I would be otherwise.[/quote]

Brilliant! I believe love to be the most powerful force in (this) universe, in all its manifestations.

That sounds like a beautiful and powerful experience! :)[/quote]

Definitely not what I expected. She is definitely one to go to if you are hating life.

1 Like

THE MOTHER IS ALL

1 Like

1 Like