Two Minutes Hate

George Orwell was on to something. He must have been a magickan.

Set a timer for exactly two minutes. Most cell phones come with a “Timer/Alarm” function on the “Clock” app.

Get a photo or something belonging to the person you wish to curse and/or see harm come to. Be somewhere undisturbed for the entire two minutes. Lock yourself in the bathroom if you have to.

Rouse your anger. Get your emotions out. Want, scream and cry as you do this. The more emotion you show during this two minutes the more powerful the spell will be. Start the clock. Raise the energy of pure hate towards your target for the entire two minutes while chanting the “To Rouse Vengeful Destruction” chant:

“I’chalaz Itz’rechel
Ahn’tal Ah’tan’tel
Regrezitahl
Me Vaskalla Pert’ent’itzu”

(Repeat this over and over, calling forth sick spirits of destruction, directing them through a link to your victim for the entire two minutes. Pour your heart and soul into each and every word. As long as your intent is strong and you are true to yourself the result will be the same. Be clear and put all of your intent into each word. MEAN IT!!!)

Stop when the alarm goes off. Time’s up! Let it go and think no more of it. Say: “So it is done!” and go about your day, focusing on other tasks.

This is pure sympathetic magick. Voodoo/vodoun, Hoodoo, Chaos magick, and the media use these exact same techniques to manipulate emotional energy towards some purpose.

This escalation of energy is similar to how boxers prepare for a fight. When that bell rings, watch out! Actors call this “method acting” when they prepare for a role. In hypnosis and NLP, similar techniques are used to treat phobias and psychosis.

One can also note the similarity to how talismans/amulets are charged/consecrated using, emotion, visualization and intent. Emotions are energy. Learn how to control them and use them wisely.

And, to fuck those over who deserve it!

25 Likes

This form of magick would be an excellent mobile option if you memorized the chants or could have them on hand and as long as you have your link.

I remember I did this sort of thing only with a sigil and not with a timer, aiming it at a horrible woman I used to work with. I go into work Monday morning and she said her daughter’s car was a write off. Maybe I missed her somehow and got her loved one?

1 Like

Is it possible that just for a second her daughter came in your mind while we’re you doing that?

Cyberseeker, is the chant phonetic? Also, what language is this? To create the link, should you hold the photo/object? Or just have it sitting besides you? Can you just write the person’s name and birthdate on a piece of paper? How about downloading a person’s facebook page, and using that as a link? Would a signature work?

1 Like

It can be pronounced phonetically, yes.

Any kind of link you have to your target, but photos and personal objects (like hair are best).

1 Like

I love this! Yes in voodoo and hoodoo you can use a doll or a poppet to make it even more physical

good stuff :ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3:

Do you know what the words mean? Also, is this Hebrew? Have you gotton good results from this?