Two Dragon Tarot Practice Readings • [2/2] CLOSED

I’ll pull three cards, maybe four, for two people. Ask any question and be specific. You can DM me if you’d like but post an additional comment in the comment section.

Feedback is always appreciated.

And, as always, don’t kill the messenger :wink:

1 Like

I’d like a reading please. Anything from my ancestors?

1 Like

Ace of Pentacles, Two of Swords, Ten of Pentacles, The Magician

You’re going to be in a good position of abundance all around in all aspects. There will still be challenges to overcome especially in terms of partnerships/friendships/etc that would be beneficial in the long run. You will have the resources to persevere. Though this is a great time of rest and well being it will do you good to prepare yourself for the later hardships. But do rest and enjoy yourself now. Everything will fall into place and your inner strengths and tools will come to you when you need them. You can count on that and the success of any new undertaking you decide to take on.

I hope this was helpful to you in any way. There was a sense of calm and ease during this reading.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I do understand the challenges with friendships part. I’m going to a new place soon and will be meeting new people, but I have some trust issues because of multiple reasons. I have been preparing myself for the new things I’ll experience. I’ll keep going. Thank you!:purple_heart:

1 Like

Oh I’m so happy this reading spoke to you! Good luck on your ventures.

Also totally unrelated, your username brought me joy :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you :joy::sweat_smile::purple_heart:

1 Like

Can I be number 2? What’s in store in the near future at my job? There’s a lot in flux right now! Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Eight of Wands Reversed, Knight of Wands Reversed, The Devil, Eight of Pentacles

So right off the bat you need to take a step back before rushing into anything. Just take a breath and wait for a spell. Some change is coming to you that will have information you’ll want to hear. You need to have patience. There may be some conflict especially with another person that you may be dealing with or you could be changing place of residence. But something primary to you will change and that may involve alot of emotional upheaval. The Devil talks about great change as well and these cards in particular I feel are talking about a person in particular to you. Maybe one with not so great habits and behaviors? Some sort of consequence will be faced. Again the emotional upheaval is here again so what you need to do is listen to your own inner voice and strength to find clarity out of the situation. With that in mind, I believe the end result of whatever may occur will be positive. Now your first instinct may to go buckwild with this newfound success but the cards strongly urge you to be responsible with your choices and slow down.

I definitely believe you should really consider your options and what is and isn’t holding you back right now. Do you believe you need to let go of something in order to do what is best and in alignment with yourself?

Yeah this whole reading was a ton of strong change and I keep having the thought “Slow down.” Repeating. I feel the outcome is really up to you in the end though.

I hope this helped in any way. I felt like I was getting alot of information at once so I hope it made sense :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Dam this is amazing! I have a lot of stuff happening at work. Some of it actually has something to with work :rofl: Most of it not! This feels right to me and speaks to one of my main defects…I tend to use a hammer for all projects, even when I need a toothpick! Slowing down and staying within myself feels right!

Thanks BladeOfWoe…spot on…

1 Like

You’re very welcome. I’m happy to help

1 Like

I’ll like you to pull one for my sister, will her visa be approved this time and Everything go as she’s planning?

Readings are closed for tonight.

1 Like