Two days ago I started dreaming about my friend she is a girl and I’m a guy, now she dreamt about me raping her with a dark aura

I’ve invoked belial today and I’m not the kind a guy who believing in coincidence, she told me that right now and 3 hours ago I charged his sigil, she isn’t my girl friend or anything just a good friend of mine, what does that suppose to mean? She said I looked like a dark strong and confident entity knowing what he want, and she was Lilith in that dream she is part of the occult too, we were on some kind of ring that reminded her Game of Thrones, there was a crowd who cheered us and in the end of it we took their eyes out something like that, is that something bad ? I wonder, that really surprised me tho I still don’t get what is the meaning of this

3 Likes

@SilenceLover It doesn’t have to mean anything unless you want it to be. The only God worth worshipping is the God within. If that is your will nothing will come of it.

2 Likes

@SilenceLover Okay now the divination side of me comes in. I would say she’s just reacting subconsciously to your aura. Going around with power and dominance radiating off you is going to cause an effect on anyone who spends too long with you. Those with power have a natural effect on those around them. Learn to cloak if you wish to hide it.

2 Likes

Perhaps you are at odds with your inner feminine, trying to overpower her with thinking in order to be masculine you need to repress the softer things that society frown upon males being. Just an idea shrugs

3 Likes

Magickal effects start to happen without conscious intent, the universe will start giving you what you desire without you doing actual intentional magick for it - do you have any desire for her, or she for you?

3 Likes

@Lady_Eva Yes, I had a really strange incident this week where I just happened to meet a girl I have feelings for while out shopping. Rather awkward to say the least. This is the second time too. It’s a sign of my growing prowess I suppose.

1 Like

Ammmm maybe :smirk: but we are living far away from each other and I don’t get the rape aspect in terms of delivery, why did it happened that way was it really necessary?

1 Like

It could be she’s reflecting a negative experience on to you and you were doing the same and it came out that way. It’s also intruging she got Lilith, as lilith doesn’t put up with that so she may have something that happened to her suppressed in her shadow she needs to sort out. As probably the same goes for you in the battle between what is considered feminine and masculine seems to be at war.

I’ll try to analyze this a little bit .

Demons sometimes can be very aggressive and this may come off as being domineering or oppressive but it’s really their nature and we learn to deal with you and use those aspects to help our daily lives.

You said in this dream you were a dark and confident being ( perhaps you took on some aspect of belial) and you also mentioned that in this dream she was lilith ( maybe she took on her aspect as well )

It’s not unnatural for the sex between them to be very erotic, charged and maybe violent. Demons don’t have the same hang ups on morality that we do.

And believe me lilith will never let herself be raped, not by anyone or anything. If she was lilith in that dream it means that both of you were equally matched and because the sex was primal, darker, erotic and violent doesn’t mean that it was rape.

2 Likes

the eye gouging stands out to me. When you dream of gouging out a group of ppls eyes it usually means you don’t want them to see something. Are either of you concerned about what others think of either your relationship. Is anyone in the way of you comminicating. Like i dont want you talking to her/him.

Does she live in an enviroment where she feels she can practice magic freely? If not it could mean she is angry at someone or people that she feels are judging her and she wants to take their eyes so they cant see.

I agree.The rape experience doesnt fit with the game of thrones type dream. That seemed very empowering in my interpretation the two of you seem like you have a strong connection would make a great team magically. Belial and Lilith are very strongly male and female and independent. Both very powerful to work with if they choose you and like you. You said you were long distance you should try to do a simple working at the same time.

2 Likes