Two black holes got it on and ejaculated space time all over us!

My prophecy…

1 Like

That’s still the Baba Venga stuff though, I don’t buy it.

1 Like

There’s a difference between paranoid negative manifestation and recognizing a possible timeline that we could avoid if done right with the info we have.

We can take literally any “religion” based on a prophet and make that internalisation of the Godself.

Am working on this concept and seeing echoes in the wider world already. :+1:

Possible goal for future plebbiting (ironic since you’d think it would fit better here, but seems not to be).

1 Like

Like an unbelievable crazy life story? If so I might be able to help you out there

2 Likes

Are you a TI? If so I would love to hear your story. Send me a pm and we can get to work. I will have our attorney send you a few papers to sign for your rights usages and your royalties.

2 Likes

I sent a pm…I might not be the story your looking for

1 Like

At 26 minutes in, reports of people missing time, changing location and having major life changes switching into the wrong timeline:

(also overall an interesting interview - planetary changes (like Jupiter picking up new moons, venus slowing down), quantum computing etc)

4 Likes

That’s intense stuff…

1 Like

lmao rex always be talking about the wildest shit!

1 Like

I can tell you my story if you want I was a targeted individual maybe I still am but the biggest tool they use against you is fear once you stop fearing and caring what they think it’s not so bad