Two black holes got it on and ejaculated space time all over us!

This is some crazy shit!

10 Likes

Thank you for sharing that! Space is a strange place.

3 Likes

Well it quite literally is warped slices of time tearing open dimentions and merging realities…
Could help explain this…

5 Likes

OK so I went searching and found this old post I made a while ago where I mentioned the Mandela Effect. I guess I must have had a theory that it was the black hole collision. What do you guys think?

4 Likes

Pichahu tail in this universe has no black strip. WTF?

Why the hell is it all yellow and boring?

2 Likes

Mandela effects are like Pokemon’s you have got to catch them all… Then pit them against each other like a chicken fight.

3 Likes

It’s just so weird this all have happened all of the sudden. What’s next?

There are 998 happy haunts here, but have room for a 1000. Any volunteers, hmm?

2 Likes

Some people think rich time travelers are fucking up timelines all because they want to see the wild west and shit. I highly doubt it but its a possibility. If the very fucking things I remember are not the way I remember them then anything is possible but there definitely has to be a reason being it all.

2 Likes

I also have once mandela effect in my work. I was taught to do one thing in a certain way, and even saw an example in our knowledge base. I have done this always and often, and I have never received any attention. After a year they told me that I should not do that and that we never did. My brain was trashed up by this.

3 Likes

Ive noticed alot of things that once were but no longer are. I use to doubt my own memory but a few weeks ago I did the 2 cup manifesting method all over youtube for shits n giggles. I woke the next day feeling slightly different and to be honest totally freaked out at how different i was feeling considering I drank a glass of water with a label on it.
Point of the story, I now believe you can alter/shift/jump dimensions. Im not sure if its wealthy time travellers or from people affecting things by inadvertently altering dimensions.
*I didnt wake up living a lifestyle I wanted but my mindset was as if I was…it was bizarre.

2 Likes

Perhaps a big part of it is due to the realm of the mind. The reason it stuck with me was because I actually was freaking out when I heard Nelson Mandela was still alive and when I heard about the Mandela effect I knew I wasn’t crazy because I distinctly remember my sociology teacher telling me and the whole class that Nelson Mandela died in prison. This was back in the 90’s I’ve been trying to figure it out since but somehow it always comes back to the possibility that we are all doing it with our minds.

Yes! Finnaly Eva responds…

2 Likes

Things in my home occasionally mend themselves, it’s so weird, I don’t even want to put examples because that might be an “unknown unknown” and there may be a reason it’s these specific things. And sometimes I can even observe incremental improvements, something being less broken over time.

Don’t expect people to believe this but if you experienced it yourself, you’ll know.

5 Likes

I believe it could be possible if the timeline is being manipulated by you unconsciously. Because what would be the chances of the timeline changing to your items having never suffered damage?
I’m currently doing research for a series script about targeted individuals and I’m finding some similarities. My theory on targeted individuals is that they might actually be manifesting their own harassment.

1 Like

YES - it is a strong current, take a looksee at this:

2 Likes

I’m pretty convinced people are picking up traces of the planned “WW3” aka actual mass sacrifice by fire the “elites” has planned, that has been prevented (praise Kek) so that timeline no longer exists but we catch little fragments of what it was supposed to be, like it got deleted from the blockworld and the absence is affecting our timeline. There’s actually a topic like this right now on /pol/ https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/184724311 (warning for hihgly offensive content and disturbing images).

My stuff mending is probably me though.

1 Like

Yeah I’m really struggling to get this story. It seemed like a good Idea at the time but damn Its hard trying to get this story going.
I think what you said is exactly how I want to end the miniseries but I gotta get from point A to point B and I really want to use a true story but can’t seem to find anyone. Any advice?

1 Like

What do you need?

1 Like

I know a lot about writing and have a lot of stuff online. PM me if you want any advice.

1 Like

I need an actual targeted individual to tell their true story. You see just like my Bigfoot story I do it in such a way as to allow the audience to decide if the person having the experience is crazy or hallucinating or that the experience was genuine. Either way the story is told exactly as the main character experiences it.
I let the audience make their own interpretation.

Also…Royalties… Not much but you could use it to buy a mini fridge.

1 Like

Right, try godlikeproductions.com maybe? They must have some on there because there are very few places someone can share that and not get kicked off for being crazy. And it’s relatively normie-friendly so people find it quite easily.

1 Like