TWFz awesome mojo bags

I had the pleasure of getting one of TWFs mojo bags around a month ago. It is for money drawing and luck in court. I have noticed some neat things with it. After bringing it to life and lightly talking to it I began to get more overtime at work. Lots of extra cash was put into my pocket.

Last week I went to an ATM at work and noticed an extra 20 in the slot. This week I began to feed it oil alot more and I got 7 hours of overtime this week.

Personally if you are looking for money drawing I HIGHLY recommend this bros mojo bags. They REALLY do work well. When my court date rolls around I will post another review for that! :slight_smile: Keep up the epic work TWF!!!

Thanks for the nice review Bodomite. You should see improved results the more you use it and it draws strength, make sure when you talk to it you use affirmative statements and reward it when it works well.

I’ll have a couple new batches on my store soon.
Protection
Psychic Vision

Been debating on Black Arts or Gatekeeper Mojo’s but not sure I want to invest myself like that and these would not be beginner mojo hands.

Dear -TWF- could you please describe how the Gatekeeper Mojos bag would work?

You could keep a list of people who’ve asked tarot questions relating to those topics or who bought stuff that indicates an interest, then mail them privately with the offer. People like to get exclusive offers and you’ll know the items are not going to end up in the wrong hands - win/win. :slight_smile:

A Gatekeeper mojo would be used to push yourself I to the current of acent and transformation. I’m only hesitant because these things are not often fu things to go through but rather push you to overcome your obstacles and yourself. Just because a road is opened doesn’t mean it will be fun to travel.

You could keep a list of people who’ve asked tarot questions relating to those topics or who bought stuff that indicates an interest, then mail them privately with the offer. People like to get exclusive offers and you’ll know the items are not going to end up in the wrong hands - win/win. :)[/quote]

That’s a great idea Eva I will definitely keep that in mind. Thank you!

The gatekeeper bag sounds really damn interesting.
Maybe if you used a couple of people as test subjects and they reported good results you would get people willing to purchase more.

Good idea Musta_ Krackish you can count on me to try one out WTF

Sorry guys but these will be far too expensive to give out as the curios used in their design will be pretty pricey.

I’ve given a few away and sold enough mojos to know they work. Their effectiveness is not the issue, it’s more about people thinking they want something but not being ready for it. Their idea of personal growth and empowerment may be a far cry from what it takes to realize their own power.

I’ll likely take Eva’s advice and make a small batch and email potential customers in the future.

Do the bags cause only certain changes that are bound to it? (Don’t know if that’s the correct wording) Or is it specific to the user?