Tutorial: How to use your Energy to Implant Thoughts and Emotions in Others in Ten Easy Steps

Honestly, I’ve used it for lots of things. Everything from getting someone to change their mind on a topic to purchasing the item I wanted them to, rather than whatever they would have chosen.

Yes it does, quite well actually- be it you want them to feel anger about something, start a fight, or jump off a cliff.

Yepper, but if it’s complete opposite of what they would normally think or feel, you may need to do many sessions before you begin to see results. I’d start small, something like 15-20 minutes a day for a week and work up from there if needed.

Not unless you can’t keep your own thoughts/fears from mixing with what you actually want to send.

2 Likes

That’s a very helpful response, thank you, Keteriya! I plan to try it out tonight and will report back with my results!

It occurs to me that I’ve had an experience with something similar in the past, although I didn’t really know what it was at the time.

A few years ago, I was finishing up my MBA, and had developed a close relationship (platonic) with one of my professors. I was about to graduate at the top of my class from one of the best business schools in the country, and I felt lost and unsure of what I wanted to do in the future. My prof recommended I attend a one week intensive leadership type program that she had done several years before herself.

I attended this program, which was a small group of 8 participants, plus the facilitator and a couple assistants. It was held at a beautiful property on the lake, and it ended up being a blend of leadership-type activities, plus spiritual teachings as well. The spiritual side was extremely new to me. At this time, it never occurred to me that magic and spirits were real. We were also supposed to keep a journal during the week, which was my first time journaling.

On the second last day of the program, all day I kept hearing the words “what would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail” over and over in my mind. I wrote these words down constantly in my journal that day. I also wrote that I had no idea why I couldn’t stop thinking this phrase.

The next day each participant had to stand up and give a mini presentation on how they believed they had gotten to the current point in their lives, and what they hoped to achieve, going forward. I went first. At the end of my presentation, the facilitator played a song that she had selected for me.

The first lines of the song were “what would I do if I knew that I could not fail.” The same words that had been running through my mind the entire day before. I was in shock. I told the woman afterwards, and she told me she had been channeling me the day before, while thinking about what song to play for me.

I had no idea that any of this was possible. In hindsight, this was probably one of the defining moments that lead me to learning more about magic and spirits, and questioning everything I thought I knew about the world.

I’ve had so much happen since then, that I hadn’t thought about that experience in years. This thread was a very cool reminder of that! I’m looking forward to putting this into practice.

1 Like