Tutorial: How to use your Energy to Implant Thoughts and Emotions in Others in 7 Easy Steps

This is a great technique. I’ve actually found modified versions elsewhere on the web – there’s one where you cord to the person’s heart with a pink cord(but seems to be mainly for getting exes back. I tried it on new guys I was interested in and you really do have to do it daily. I felt like I was being creepy and stopped that one.). There’s also one I found to connect with a person you feel is a soulmate – in my case I have a telepathic/psychic connection with a colleague, so when I’m feeling sad I’ll make a gold cord between us with the same technique outlined here, and tug him to me. However, the only thing we say in the visualization is “hello”.

I’m excited to try this one out! Thank you for sharing it.

5 Likes

where the source of the one whit pink cord?

1 Like

Sorry I left it too long to edit. It’s pussy whip by lanie stevens. You can combine it with techniques from the Michelle Belanger psychic vampirism book or her dream walking book.

2 Likes

Just bumping this, since the topic of the day is Vamprism, which is energy work at the end of the day, and to remind ya guys that until you get better with energy work, intent is 9/10ths of the law.

2 Likes

Hi keteriya, I just wanna thank u for being active on this forum, n replying n sharing ur knowledge, when I see ur comments I feel u r just like any other person who can do magick with practice, u motivate me that if u cn do so I can also do magick,.many people seems extraordinary talented when dey reply I think I will have to do a lot of hard work but when u reply I think yes i can also do magick.
So thnx for being so simple yet magickal

5 Likes

No problem man, I’m just being me and I don’t wear fake or fantastical very well. :slight_smile. I try to keep it real 7 days a week, because all of that other horse shit, doesn’t help anyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can u tell me what meditation method , energy raising method or any other method u will recommend me so spirits will start to listen me n jinn will do my work, will I hv to do chakra exercise or kundlini or without it magick is possible
I wanna enhance my magickal skills.
Thnx

2 Likes

I used Djinn to get results before I could sense them very well. Corwin Hargroves Practical Djinn Magick covers most topics, though it’s often loosely worded and gives you lots of room to work with it. I garnered a lot of my early results from his book honestly.

Aside from that I don’t particularly recommend meditations, I think it’s good discipline and helps you pick up on stuff more because you calm your mind hopefully so that you can notice the more minute signs a spirit showed up, and well being able to get into a trance proficiently helps with projection and things like that, but I don’t use deep trance for anything- I shoot for a light trance for spirit work and a slightly deeper trance to get out of my body.

As far as energy work goes, if you google the term tactile imaging, that would be my go to starter for learning how to feel your own energy and work up from that.

I found that letting go of the need or expectation to experience anything and just acting like they could hear me, as long as I put in the work- led very quickly to me noticing the things I was no longer looking for.

7 Likes

+1

1 Like

which method u use for getting in light trance??

1 Like

Honestly, I just pause and gaze either at a sigil/seal or nothing specific directly in front of me, while trying to dispel my thoughts.

Sometimes I’m got rambles going on in my mind, and I have to get through a ridiculous rant at myself to be able to do it, but that’s where meditation can be useful- as you learn to quiet your mind and forget to think.

It’s awful tho, if you get in deep trance while your trying to sleep. I loose hours all the time there- I lay down thinking I’ll go to sleep, then get up to pee 20 minutes later and realize I lost between 2-6 hours and have no idea what I was thinking during that time, and only know I was starting at my eyelids the entire time and that I was indeed thinking something- but so distantly away I don’t even notice it.

If it sounds bat shit crazy, trust me- it feels that way too.

4 Likes

thnx for answering :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks so much for this post, have been practising this technique on a daily basis since discovering. Just a small question - when you’re transferring thoughts/energy through your third eye to your target’s, are you doing it in the first or third person? i.e. if you want them to miss you, do you transfer the idea “I miss you” or “you miss me”?

1 Like

I prefer to use You love, You want me, type language but I’ve seen other’s recommend saying it as if they were speaking the words to you.

4 Likes

I find you love me, you want me type language the easiest to transmute as well - just wanted to make sure you didn’t need to transmute the direct thought (I love her, I want her) or any name specific (you love X, you want X).

Thanks so much, will keep you updated on progress!

2 Likes

What if your better at feeling the energy than seeing the target and the setting. I am trying this out and just assuming it’s working even if I can’t see anything we’ll or the vague pictures that are there change alot.

1 Like

How long should this be done for and how many times a day?

What do you think about doing it when the target is asleep? Thanks

1 Like

Doesn’t really matter, I’d rather feel it than see it. I feel like you missed a beat in asking these questions, because I can’t see it and I’m pretty clear with that all over lol.

Till you decide your done? I’ve had more success with using it for like 20 min up to two hours on a target than if I just do it for a few minutes and move on but there is not a way that I’m aware of to just know when to quit. I’d use my intuition to decide personally.

I think it could go either way on being more or less effective and would vary by person. Some people think we are highly influenceable while sleeping and others think stuff just rolls on by us because our nature protections take care of most of things.

Unfortunately magic and energy work isn’t one shoe fits all and you could change this technique to fit the scenario for any target on any subject, so there is no right or wrong answer to what you ask. Trial and error and figuring out what works for you best, is the best answer imop.

1 Like

Thanks for all of the information. I have been doing your technique for an hour. I think I read over your stuff too fast and need to re read it again, I got excited reading it lol

1 Like

This sounds like a really interesting technique! Thanks for sharing. I’m going to try it later tonight.

Would this primarily be used to implant thoughts and emotions about yourself into someone’s mind? Or would it also work if you wanted to send negative thoughts about a person to someone else? For example, if I wanted X to think negative thoughts about Y, would that work? Or would X associate the negative thoughts with me, since I’m the one sending the thoughts/energy?

1 Like