Tutorial: How to open a blocked Chakra

Preferably, all chakras are open so that energy can flow the right way. In case one is blocked, you need to open that one. Blocked chakras are not able to absorb energy on their own and can make you sick. If you have a feeling of burning in one of the chakras, you know that the one above it is blocked.

Breathe white-gold light/energy into the blocked chakra, hold your breath for a few seconds, and see how the chakra is engulfed by the light/energy. While you exhale, you expand and brighten the chakra.

Now you inhale through the base chakra brilliant white-gold light and bring it up your spine, pass the chakra, that you try to open and let it out of your crown.

Exhale and see your chakra expanded and bright. Below you can find the mantra for the specific chakra you are working on, vibrating the mantra while you exhale. Do this several times or as long as you feel comfortable.

• 1st chakra: LAUM [vibrate LLAHHH – UUU – MMM]
  • 2nd chakra: VAUM [VAHHH – UUU -MMM]
  • 3rd chakra: RAUM [RAHHH – UUU – MMM]
  • 4th chakra: YAUM [YYAHHH – UUU – MMM]
  • 5th chakra: HAUM [HAHHH – UUU – MMM]
  • 6th chakra: AUM [AHHH – UUU – MMM]
  • 7th chakra: MAUM [MMAHHH – UUU -MMM]

You need to roll the 'R’s and pronounce the 'U’s as in the word ‘blue’.

It is not enough to do the above exercise one time only. You need to practice it again and again. Every day as long as there is a problem. Be patient and persisting

2 Likes

And if chants and visualizations don’t work… there’s plenty other stuff to try as well i.e. identifying emotional and energetic blockages, introspection, release work, working on the personal qualities that the chakra actually represents.

2 Likes

yeah but this method is also effective

I’m gonna be honest, I don’t think it is. But that’s fine. We can respectfully disagree and I respect your opinion.

3 Likes

Lmao. How about any of the energy practices. Are they as effective?

I have done some chants on here of some weird demonic language people put up and have been surprised to notice they do something. I don’t know how it works.

My guess is, like how Runes are powerful cause vikings sacrificed so many animals to them, maybe the “demonic language” was also consecrated by sacrifices or intention or whatever else over the years.

I think VK talks about the opening demon…like you call the demons name and ask him to open the chakras. That is what the demon does…

I m just cautious of demonic entities but that should work as well

I’m not an arrogant person and am fairly tactful, so I’ve never had an issue talking with any demon.

Nothing major anyway. I’m starting to notice that Lilith is feeling more extreme, like I’m getting to see that side of her, but usually and at first I’ve found the demons to be accommodating. Probably unwise to just recommend demonic entities for everyone though.

Moved to Chakras category

still on general

1 Like

Cheers, man.

1 Like