Tutorial: How to identify messages from the spirits

Fantastic job both of you! I added to the official link.

7 Likes

Thank you for this. I’ll keep this bookmarked for sure.

3 Likes

Hey @Mike_Bee and @Kindraathe thanks for the info , been reading you guys for a long time and everytime i get to learn something new
Thanks again for the info

Well i have a question ( you haven’t mentioned this here so i will be asking it here )

From last month yeah its almost 2 months now i keep seeing numbers like

3:33 , 2:22 , 3:13 , 1:11 etc everytime i see clock i rarely see a number which is not repetitive

The frequency is crazy , i see these number around 6-8 times a day , YEAH A DAY
and i am still seeing it

Sometimes i have something in mind and i think that the numbers are the hint or a sign from the spirits
But sometimes even though i have nothing in my mind i still see those numbers

I dont know which particular spirts is trying to get my attention or its just my Guides or Ancestors saying they are there

Would love to hear your thoughts on it !

3 Likes

Idk about you but everytime I hear Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall pt2 come on the radio I automatically think of King Paimon. Theres just something about that beat/guitar rift. :joy:

4 Likes

Amazing post !!! Good job guys

3 Likes

Amazing tutorial!

4 Likes

Here is mine lol definitely a sign

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I hope this comes up when that exact question is asked!

Yay! This is so important. It takes us all time and practice.

I support this 10000003%. No one wants to go to someone’s house to be treated like a monster.

They love to start talking when I’m supposed to be doing mindless activities. If I’ve just done a ritual and they feel the need to add something, or something becomes relevant soon after.

Woah! @Mike_Bee I never stop learning from you!

Awesome tutorial! Packed with wonderful advice for all of us! Thanks for writing this out and sharing!

4 Likes

Amazing!!
Thanks for the motivation i was thinking about this problem yesterday.

2 Likes

my favorite combo @Mike_Bee and @Kindraathe
Thank you🙏

3 Likes

Both of you are Rockstar!

3 Likes

Because my astral senses are still weak, I noticed that Astaroth likes to communicate with me using my strongest skill which would be premonition (I am pretty good getting certain vibes, telling how things will turn out, etc.). As a result she places images about future/present in my head, strong feelings about different situations or weird dreams. She seems to like using this method more and any alternatives (like pendulum/cards).
Very good informative post! Thank you for it.

2 Likes

I just remembered one of the greatest moments I had when I knew it was a sign that I was talking to a spirit. I had one experience where I thought I was talking to Asmodeous. He was discussing things to me about pizza because well I was depressed at the time. As soon as we ended the conversation Orlee had a video about Asmodeous’s book that she was helping with. It literally popped up on my notifications and honestly I laughed extremely hard and not just because of timing but because one of the things she talk about was how he was like a poet on pleasures of life. He just spent time talking about why he loved pizza. :joy:

2 Likes

I thought about the repeating numbers and i completely forgot to add it. Thanks for asking. I’ll address it right away.

Recurring numbers and their corresponding Angel definitions are a very “Love and Light” kind of concept IMO.

I see these ALL the time too. What I make of that is that I’m aligned in that moment. I.e. my mind is not crowded with useless thoughts and I’m as “present” as possible. That’s all I take it as and don’t read too much into it.

These maybe important if you’re into numerology.

OR if you associate a certain number sequence with a certain Spirit. Or you have given a certain meaning to the number sequence then the Spirits may use it to communicate with you. But that is personal to YOU.

2 Likes

Could anyone explain what the cup of water near the headboard or lemon slice under the bed does? As in, what signs do they allow us to look out for? What constitutes a positive or negative(or simply no) response using the two? Thank you for this amazing addition- I’ve often not been the greatest at divination as a form of spiritual communication, so I hope to employ the techniques provided here!

1 Like

A cup of water by the bed allows a spirit trying to manifest in your dreamscapes an extra source of energy. Also there are three gateways to the world of spirit. Blood, fire and water.

Lemon is associated with the moon and a slice of it under the bed can assist in have more clear and lucid dream contact with spirits.

7 Likes

So like I was wondering what to make of this I was doing something and thought of Lucifer and clear as day the number 4 flashed into my minds eye so clear it was like it was right there in front of me. As if I was looking at it dark-ish background and the 4 sorta like glowing on it (think grey construction paper or something and like a white 4 on it that would be similar to the image that flashed in my minds eye. That would be a close approximation color wise,).

Add: so I guess I’m asking what a 4 would mean if it flashes in your mind when thinking of a spirit. Any ideas? (Like was it an I approve it? I disapprove disapprove or a suggestion to do something I’d kind of what I’m wondering).

2 Likes

Thank you both so much, Kindraathe and Mike B.

2 Likes

Very interesting stuff, I’m curious about opening my senses, are there any books, any exercices ?

When I work with angels I let my mind imagine whatever it wants, then try to interpret the messages and so far it made sens…

When I last tried to work with a goetic spirit, it was Andrealphus with the DoM method, when I executed the part when I had to imagine the offering that I’m willing to give for the task completion, I clearly heard a voice of a wild bird screaming in my ear lol, it seemed to me that he was excited ! Nonetheless, this was the first time I heard a “physical” sound from a spirit, does that mean that my senses are open ?

Try this @HelixArc it worked for me and has helped many other magicians here on the forum.

5 Likes