Tulpas/Thralls/Egregores/Thoughforms/Servitors/Familiars

Quality of focus matters also. If you can focus more with less mental wandering you can get more for less.

Example: 2 hours with 10% focus of a beginner is way less than half an hour of 90% focus of someone with more concentration ability. Thought forms gather momentum and soon that will assist you, as long as you keep doing it. I have found consistency to matter more in the long term than the daily length of the sessions. Although more time is better, quality time is best.

[quote=“The Eye”]

Long dreams last night (Im just waking up, it’s not even 8am).

At some point I’m talking with a dude and we’re climbing down stairs.

I look at the stairs while I’m climbing down and this allow my thoughts to become lucid (like if looking at the stairs would allow me to “go out” from a transe - the dream state - and wake up).

So, while I’m staring at those stairs I suddenly say to myself “I am lucid, I am lucid” and I become lucidly aware.

I climb down till the ground floor and totally ignore my surroundings and the people who are there. I have something in mind hehe.

I shout “stability max !” not to be pushed out of the experience, and "lucidity max !" and then all becomes in high definition.

I focus on the spirit I want to meet and pronounce a vodou incantation. My “body” raises up upwards as if held by an invisible force. I dont give resistance and let “the force” do its job.

I go high and high, higher and higher and I find myself in space and see the planet Earth.

The planet Earth stops spinning and I’m just above the island which is a small dot. Then the invisible force makes me dive at light speed. I go down through the clouds and am getting closer to the island.

When’s the last time you used Google Earth?[/quote]

[quote=“The Eye”]Some interesting stuff :

The Dragon Golem

"[i]This oriental Dragon Golem/Servitor will respond to any name you choose to give him at creation. His form is impressively beautiful and powerful, His skin is covered with iridescent green and gold scales that are chiselled with fine detail. The Dragon energy is ancient and embodies all the energy that defines dragons as mysterious magical creatures that they are.

This dragon has a massive host of abilities at its disposal which it will use to uniquely serve you and protect you in all the ways that it can. This being has the ability to, guide and protect the souls of dead helping them to reach their destination in their particular afterlife.
The Dragon golem has vast knowledge of the astral world and will be able to lead you to places there; it will be able to quickly find the places you want as well. In fact you can even use the dragon as you own steed, riding it through the astral. It can also help you in your own efforts to astral project, of course requiring that you do make the effort.

This Golem can also function as your own personal magical familiar, this means that you and your dragon can work together in magical practices, it will add its energy, experience and will to yours, making you even more powerful and effective in your magical workings. There is also the ability to store large amounts of energy for you or your magical workings or whatever you would like the energy for, chakra stimulation or just to pour it into you to feel massively powerful. This Golem can directly channel Etheric energy and also the energy of the powerful earth ley lines. This can also be directed where ever you please.[/i]"

link of the book : [url=http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G1RFGYG]http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G1RFGYG[/url][/quote]

The same guy has another interesting ebook titled “The Energetic Addendum Est” on Amazon

[url=http://www.amazon.com/Energetic-Addendum-Est-Dreamweaver-ebook/dp/B00CFL84ZK/]http://www.amazon.com/Energetic-Addendum-Est-Dreamweaver-ebook/dp/B00CFL84ZK/[/url]

Basically a set of pre-programmed sigils that you activate to create Light and Dark based servitors, and other sigils for uses such as restoring your chi and chakra cleansing. Found favorable reviews on Amazon and a couple of internet sites. Would be interested to see if some of the energy sensitive folks here on BALG can verify.

A post was split to a new topic: Message