Tulpas/Thralls/Egregores/Thoughforms/Servitors/Familiars

Hi

Good luck with this new project Eye!

Excellent project, Eye! When the time comes, I would be wiling to test out your creations. I have read the book you linked, and have tried various Chaos Magick type rituals to create servitors, but I wasn’t very successful with them.

I look forward to reading your about your experiences.

Well this sounds really promising, if you would like to have any fine tuning done on these after they get made I would be willing to give it the same application I gave to Lady E’s baby demon entity.

I hope your Thrall will serve your purpose well. Good luck!

[quote=“The Eye”]Reading just done to know whether my thrall would succeed in its task and result was positive.

Since my 1st thrall will be magician whose realm of influence is dreams, I will suggest an experiment in that area and won’t forget to propose you to participate when the right time comes.

But baby steps. I have first to create the thrall and then to experiment it to myself.[/quote]

Dream thrall? Now that’s talking my language!

Thats like one of my long term projects:
Creating my own grimoire with specific, modern and obedient little suckers…

I think if you were to set a limit it would be fine. Like tell Billy at first he can only eat 2 dreams in a 24 hr period, then when you are ready tell him he can eat three…etc.

You could give him the ability to recognize nightmares and stay away from them, much like a parent won’t let their child eat too much candy.

This is a great thread btw :slight_smile:

I am still planing an maping out wat kind of Thrall I will need but my plan may give you some new ideas.
I plan on creating a “Head-Entity” that has some “Names” with more specific Powers. Like Marduk with 50 “Names” and sigils.
Head-Entity: Out of Body John
Names: Astral John, Shamanic Shanon, Lucid Lucy, …
All can Called and controlled bei the Word John and so on.
Why the Hell do i need SubEntitys you ask?
In Creating it Names I will ask Spirits to merge them with the currents they stand for.
Lucid Lucy Sponsored by Hypnos God of Sleep.
Mandy the Money Magnet is Sponsored by Bakiel …
Do you get what I mean?

[quote=“Orismen, post:8, topic:3056”]I think if you were to set a limit it would be fine. Like tell Billy at first he can only eat 2 dreams in a 24 hr period, then when you are ready tell him he can eat three…etc.

You could give him the ability to recognize nightmares and stay away from them, much like a parent won’t let their child eat too much candy.

This is a great thread btw :)[/quote]

I can’t give you much advice on this, besides that I agree with Orismen’s advice, because I haven’t experimented with things such as this (yet). Looks pretty fascinating though so I look forward to the ultimate results. So do keep us posted.

There’s just one thing that I wonder about: feeding off other people’s dreams,… are you sure that this won’t have any consequences for them? Not that I care but maybe you do.

I have created some short term Servitors with Bardons Compressing Light Technique.
One Warrior type using the Runes, kind of an Animated Bindrune.
And one Necronomic Servitor for some Chaos, that one is a “Sponsored by”.
I think of Powering the next ones per ley lines and enlist “Programing” Help from Spirits.

The Bardon Types to long to manifest the result but got powerfull down the hill.
But they are Stupid as hell and did only one thing, kind of like the a Mechanic part.
The Rune one never got Chalenged to my knowlage but I never hat any Porblems in Home Protection since. (incl. I left my door open for a day and nothing got stolen or so…)
The Necronomic Dude is Fast but i am not so much into Necronimic stuff and dont like the feel of it or its co-creator hanging around. I could dig up its sigil so you could try it out. (I dont say its that powerfull but good for a Trailrun.)

Congratulations, “dad” :smiley:

To me it is very useful indeed! I might get into that some day.

The first creation I had was more of an experiment, probably more in line with your ‘spy’ thrall idea. I had it bound to a wax doll I created and infused it with some of my own life force.

It seemed to go off on it’s own a little too much and observe people. One of whom was one of my mentor/teachers, so I ended up ending it’s existence a couple weeks later.

I’ve used others, usually for watchers or guardians, and mostly bound into small animal figures or things like that, that appear unobtrusive in a normal setting. These I usually keep active and re-charge every few days or at least once a week until I’m done. I usually don’t keep them for more than a few months so as not to grow dependent on them.

I’ve been working on another but I have no major results to report yet.

[quote=“The Eye”]Hello Bran,

Interesting question.

No, there shouldnt be any harm for the people because Billy is not a vampyre in the sense that it will not suck them out of their personal vital energy.

Billy will feed off of the energy which comes out of their dream, so they’re not going to feel drained when waking up.

Billy is not a leech, it’s just an elemental whose main source of energy is dreams.

Another interest for Billy to feed via dreams is that it will allow it to learn what are dreams and therefore will make him lot easier to come into mine to wake me up since the dream environment will be familiar to him.[/quote]

Depends on if dream constructs are things actually generated by the persons energy or if they are merely shaped by the person. Based on personal experience I do think it is possible that you could inadvertantly leach some of the persons energy. What happened is I once went into a freinds dream, this is the same freind whose desk I set on fire in his office dream. When this failed to yield the response I wanted I thought I would whip out my vampire tendrils as it would probably freak him out seeing these. He did get a freaked out look on his face as I did this which was a favorable response. But when we talked about it later he also told me he felt really drained the next morning. I had not intended to leach any of his energy, so was it possible merely activating my tendrils in his dream did this? Or was it just a coincidence?

[quote=“The Eye, post:1, topic:3056”][url=http://www.amazon.com/Creating-Magickal-Entities-Complete-Creation/dp/1932517448]http://www.amazon.com/Creating-Magickal-Entities-Complete-Creation/dp/1932517448[/url]

So, we would have :

• the scout : warns you in case of incoming attack
  • the bouncer/warrior : protects you in case of attacks
  • the spy : collects information for you about people or situations
  • the treasure hunter : reveals where to find “treasures”
  • the healer : performs minor healing (to you or others)
  • the banker : provides money
  • the “Magneto” : to influence people’s mind in your favour in any matter (love, lust, business etc)
  • the Vampyre : to drain people energy
  • the nightmare : to give awful nightmare to people
  • the sorcerer : to curse people[/quote]
    Thank you for your post. You have a well thought out list of entities to work with. I have that book some where in my library. I bought it a few years ago right before getting pulled away by work and school. I’ll try locating that book and follow your post. I’m really eager to see the results. Thanks again.
    Cheers,
    Temporal

I have that book, it has an amazingly good section in the beginning, when it talks about things one can do to “attune one’s energy”.

Fantastic book btw. I’m surprised at how much of my own library I see posted here on a regular basis. It’s almost lost on me that people read books at all sometimes. And then I come here, and it’s like Oprah Winfrey’s Occult Book Club of the Week or something.

[quote=“The Eye”]Some interesting stuff :

The Dragon Golem

"[i]This oriental Dragon Golem/Servitor will respond to any name you choose to give him at creation. His form is impressively beautiful and powerful, His skin is covered with iridescent green and gold scales that are chiselled with fine detail. The Dragon energy is ancient and embodies all the energy that defines dragons as mysterious magical creatures that they are.

This dragon has a massive host of abilities at its disposal which it will use to uniquely serve you and protect you in all the ways that it can. This being has the ability to, guide and protect the souls of dead helping them to reach their destination in their particular afterlife.
The Dragon golem has vast knowledge of the astral world and will be able to lead you to places there; it will be able to quickly find the places you want as well. In fact you can even use the dragon as you own steed, riding it through the astral. It can also help you in your own efforts to astral project, of course requiring that you do make the effort.

This Golem can also function as your own personal magical familiar, this means that you and your dragon can work together in magical practices, it will add its energy, experience and will to yours, making you even more powerful and effective in your magical workings. There is also the ability to store large amounts of energy for you or your magical workings or whatever you would like the energy for, chakra stimulation or just to pour it into you to feel massively powerful. This Golem can directly channel Etheric energy and also the energy of the powerful earth ley lines. This can also be directed where ever you please.[/i]"

link of the book : [url=http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G1RFGYG]http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G1RFGYG[/url][/quote]That book looks like an interesting read…

[quote=“The Eye”]Some interesting stuff :

The Dragon Golem

"[i]This oriental Dragon Golem/Servitor will respond to any name you choose to give him at creation. His form is impressively beautiful and powerful, His skin is covered with iridescent green and gold scales that are chiselled with fine detail. The Dragon energy is ancient and embodies all the energy that defines dragons as mysterious magical creatures that they are.

This dragon has a massive host of abilities at its disposal which it will use to uniquely serve you and protect you in all the ways that it can. This being has the ability to, guide and protect the souls of dead helping them to reach their destination in their particular afterlife.
The Dragon golem has vast knowledge of the astral world and will be able to lead you to places there; it will be able to quickly find the places you want as well. In fact you can even use the dragon as you own steed, riding it through the astral. It can also help you in your own efforts to astral project, of course requiring that you do make the effort.

This Golem can also function as your own personal magical familiar, this means that you and your dragon can work together in magical practices, it will add its energy, experience and will to yours, making you even more powerful and effective in your magical workings. There is also the ability to store large amounts of energy for you or your magical workings or whatever you would like the energy for, chakra stimulation or just to pour it into you to feel massively powerful. This Golem can directly channel Etheric energy and also the energy of the powerful earth ley lines. This can also be directed where ever you please.[/i]"

link of the book : [url=http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G1RFGYG]http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G1RFGYG[/url][/quote]

Huh wow! Have you read this Eye man?

[quote=“The Eye”][quote=“NariusV, post:14, topic:3056”]The first creation I had was more of an experiment, probably more in line with your ‘spy’ thrall idea. I had it bound to a wax doll I created and infused it with some of my own life force.

It seemed to go off on it’s own a little too much and observe people. One of whom was one of my mentor/teachers, so I ended up ending it’s existence a couple weeks later.

I’ve used others, usually for watchers or guardians, and mostly bound into small animal figures or things like that, that appear unobtrusive in a normal setting. These I usually keep active and re-charge every few days or at least once a week until I’m done. I usually don’t keep them for more than a few months so as not to grow dependent on them.

I’ve been working on another but I have no major results to report yet.[/quote]

Very interesting Narius, thanks.

How did that thrall give you its report about its spying activities ?

What is your most successful thrall ?[/quote]

The reporting was me entering a clear mind state, to the best of my ability at the time. Then I would imagine the servitor sending me information, and note the impressions and feelings or thoughts I had.

Right now I’m using one I do not term a thrall, as my goal is to produce an allied autonomous sentient being. I would say this last experiment has been the most successful.

These are some of the results so far after one year of intermittent work.

One, the discipline required for it’s creation has improved my will considerably.

Two, I have access to it’s contacts with other entities I can call on when I choose for assistance or information.

Three, it has developed to the point where I can hold conversations with it in words rather than thought form exchanges and gain meaningful shifts in perspective that enhance my own knowledge and understanding.

Four, it’s imbued with qualities I respect and admire and reminds me daily of my own highest aspirations.