Trying to spread some positivity

That’s HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!

2 Likes

OK, my trusted advisor has helped me not be cranky anymore.

Are those spankings still on the table? @Lady_Eva @anon48532061

4 Likes

We’ll see… :thinking: :kiss:

4 Likes

Of course.
C’mere!
Take a spank of positivity.

4 Likes

My butt is really black. What are we gonna do about this, ladies?

3 Likes

I could say, if we cut you, do you not bleed… but that is maybe going too far from being forum Siri into some Mistress sexbot shit! :rofl:

4 Likes

Indeed, gurl.

3 Likes

I like where this is going. Someone else is being a prude. I’m not gonna say her name.

2 Likes

I’m so glad everyone is enjoying themselves here. My positivity is working. Freddie mercury is one of my favorite preformers.

4 Likes

I like you guy

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

I don’t. He can shove it.
What does your name mean? @4hmagm

1 Like

4 horsemen are guiding me

1 Like

Today is been pretty good so far ate a thc sucker. Turned out to be stronger than the other ones that I have had before. Feeling really good right now.

3 Likes

Worked on a complicated ritual all night, still working on it. Things look great so far. My house is full of spirits and all kinds of paranormal activity is going on… exactly the way I like it :metal: Later going for a very important “meeting” and expecting a good time :+1:

2 Likes

Eh we to talk about grief and loss and i had to process about losing my bf and gf so that wasnt cool. But things are looking up. I think im just gonna curse them till I get the attention I want lol, and if she moves on curse her. I dunno I’ve been itching to just randomly kill people and get better at baneful magick its kinda weird but im here for it.

1 Like

@Titan.M thank you for for sharing. May your baneful magick always be devastating to your targets. Blessings of whatever kind are appropriate for you.

Its 10 am and it is a good day just waiting out some rain to finish up some work.

@Lady_Eva still no Freddie Mercury jokes?

Got a little bit done in between the rain. Pushing forward.

Another job done on to the next one.