Trying to sell my soul + Intro

Is there anyone on here who has actually done it? Iā€™m curious of the impact it made

I never sold mine however have had one or more sold to me that extended to this life.

1 Like

So you got people to sell you their souls? How do i pm you i wanna learn more about this, if u donā€™t mindā€¦

More like it was done in certain circumstances but sure.

Welcome @Aryan_C

Do you have any actual experience in magick? This post tells us nothing about you beyond you wanting to sell your soul.

How old are you?

Do you practice anything?

Hi!

Try this to begin with, use any prayer that is meaningful to your beliefs right now:

@Purple do you have anything for this gent? :thinking:

Okay great PM me and ill let you know how to sell your soul to me :heart:

I prefer the endearing term master over mentor but lets make it happen :blush::+1:

1 Like

Iā€™ll mentor you for free.

BUT. I am not easy on my students. I expect common sense and no BS.

Simply reply to my comment and let me know what you want to do. I can pm you and we can get started ASAP.

1 Like

Go to amazon and buy some gallery of magick books.

If you are situation is bad buy their magickal protection book to get some protection around you. Then look at their other books to see which speak to you. Couldnā€™t recommend them more. You are looking at a $50ish investment to start changing your reality.

I thought you were offering us your soul. If that is the case, I have Knicks tickets.

1 Like

I practice psychedelic meditation on a regular basis but donā€™t have any personal experience with magick so far though I have been reading a lot about it for a quiet some time now.

1 Like

Iā€™m still not considering the idea of selling my soul to another individual, and I can not Pm yet. Thank you for your offer

Thank you! Iā€™m definitely trying this one :slight_smile:

So just meditation while on drugs. Got it.

Thank you for elucidating more.

1 Like

Idk I ask old as Fck members to elaborate if they have only entered a partial thought like this-that told me / the op nothing abut why they thought what they did.

Sure, I will not disappoint you. I wanna start off with something basic and then move on to evocation of King Paimon or some other demon, I basically want my life on track and Iā€™m seeking help in doing so.

Is gems from the equinox by aleister crowley a good book to start off with? It seems interesting

Never read it, unless its reformatted his stuff is hard to understand, and grasp. The advice I gave you is incredible for beginners. Please take it. Gallery of Magick is easy to understand, and implement.

Oh okay that was a bookā€™s name. Iā€™ll order it, thanks.

Just look up Gallery of Magick on google, and go to their site. Youā€™ll see all their books. Read about them. Look at the FAQ section. The reviews etc Grab the one that speaks to you, but it does sound like getting protection in place first would be a smart way to start stacking your magick.

Read their blog post about the magickal spectrum on their site. It talks about stacking your workings. Kind of like how you would build a house. You start with the plan first, then pour cement etc. Look at Magick that way.

1 Like