Trying Out Sigil Magick (astral senses)

In addition to asking Lucifer for help and meditating daily, I decided to do some sigil magick to give my astral senses a boost…

…btw I’m new to making my own sigils and mantras so… wondering how I did :slight_smile:

I based my sigil off of this sentence:
“All my astral senses are activated and keen.”
by collapsing the consonants into the “waves” and horizontal line of the sigil.

I added in zodiacal water and air signs to represent intuition and communication, etc.
I added lunar crescents to represent emotions, insight, and wisdom.
I added elements of Mercury to represent messages and communication.

While charging the sigil, I chanted:

“In the astral, these I’ve found:
scent, sight, sense, savor, and sound.
Into my mind, they are bound.”

(“bound” as in “heading towards”)

3 lines, 7 syllables each

Burned the sigil after charging was complete.

All this was done on the day and hour of the Moon.

What do you think?

astral%20senses%202

14 Likes

Looks good, like a little demon knight charging into battle.

8 Likes

The sigil started flashing when I only looked at it for a sec :thinking:

3 Likes

Lol that’s weird… :open_mouth:

1 Like

Speaking of sigils what do you feel from this?

1 Like

I was thinking of doing this too. Your little chant is awesome, would you mind if I used it?

2 Likes

Fertility. Healthy baby. Protection from miscarriage.

Or possibly a love/lust sigil…

3 Likes

Go for it :smiley:

1 Like

Very very nice. Good chant and good symbolism. The fact that you got flashing very quickly is a good sign too. When that happens with me it is usually going to pack a punch, as it is already half burned into my mind. It reminds me of a lunar Central American design. Did you let some time pass to forget it before you charged and released it, or did you let it loose right away?

3 Likes

The sigil flashed very quickly for me too.

2 Likes

Aww thanks :smiley: Nah I charged it soon after making it. How would I know what to chant if I forgot what the sigil meant? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Depends on the system. If you want to experiment, use a chant while you pre-charge it and do your visualization then. A couple weeks or so later when you have forgotten the sigil’s meaning, charge it up and release it. This is a great approach if you have trouble not lusting after results. I do it this way and it is straight mustard.

2 Likes

Oohhh noooo I totally forgot to visualize while charging :persevere:
What do I do now? Redo?

1 Like

Did you have the intention behind it? Visualization isnt necessary, as long as you have the intent behind it

3 Likes

Phew! :relieved:

1 Like

I chant with intent and dont always keep a clear image in my mind. Works for me

3 Likes

Exactly. All of those things are serving to burn a function and association into your subconscious.

Oh, hell no! You created an excellent chant and a visually engaging sigil packed with symbolism. I think you are more than alright.

3 Likes