Trying do decide which entity to work with

Lately, I’ve had an incredibly hard time concentrating on work that I need to do, and I have a lot of it to do. It needs to get done this week. No matter what I do, however, I simply cannot concentrate on it. I know I don’t have ADD or anything like that, because I’m fully capable of concentrating on other stuff, just not the work I have to do. I need to invoke the power of an entity to help me study and concentrate… kind of like an Adderall Entity if you know what I mean. Normally, I would just power through my lack of concentration, but I simply cannot, and I don’t know why. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

Also, this work is all writing essays and stuff for college, if that helps at all.

If you need to have a boost of mental energy you can try working with sylphs, wich will make you more intellectual.

Yet if what you need is getting “grounded” centering or stability work with gnomes as earth is about stability

Adrafanil, but don’t take it every day. I’ve been taking a supplement by NOW called True Focus, and they’re pretty great. Along with D3. And exercise. But the essential thing is a basic energy exercise every day to open yourself, clear out the old energy and replenish yourself.

You can use the Fourth Pentacle of Mercury from Mathers’ edition of the Key of Solomon - open it like a sigil and gaze at it for five minutes while you think about whatever it is you’re trying to work on.

Also, about a month ago I bought an “old fashioned” electric coffee percolator, which gets and keeps your coffee a lot hotter than an auto-drip or on a stove. I learned that ultra-hot coffee shocks your brain awake like a cold shower and gives you a wonderful good-morning glow all over. I sat there all glowy for five minutes thinking about how the decline of Western civilization seemed to speed up right around the time everybody switched to drip coffee…

Try Thoth/Dhjuty, he helps in all matters of memory, attention and focus, and (UPG alert) has connections to Mercury and the element of air, which is widely considered the element of thoughts etc., so he may be the one to invoke, in the literal meaning of that.